◇Chapter Twelve◇

Zoey was heading to the reservation to Billy's House, and she took her dogs Bucky and Wynter with her." Hi Billy, can I play with Jake if he's here?" Zoey asks with a smile." Of course, Jake!" Billy shouts.

Jake comes running out and picks Zoey up," Hey, Monkey, want to play on my console?" Jake asked with a smile. Zoey nods, and Jake carries her to his room.

She may not be Jake's imprint, but he loves her like a little sister, and he'll always protect her from anything. "Mario Kart or Temple Run?" Jake wonders."Mario Kart, can I be Lugi?" Zoey asks with a smile." Go for it, I'm gonna be Mario," Jake winks.

Zoey picks Mario Kart, and the two begin to play tournaments for the day. Jake started to feel hot," Jake, you're hot. Are you okay?" Zoey asks, confused.

"I-I don't know," Jake groans. Zoey pulls Jacob outside, and Jake starts to feel angry, and he phases into his red russet wolf." Woah!" Zoey squeals happily as she moves backwards" You're like a big fluffy doggy!" Zoey shouts.

Jake looks up at Zoey, and he nuzzles against her. Billy comes out to see Jake phased, and Zoey is able to stroke him." Jake, I'll get Sam to come and help you," Billy says gently.

Jake lowered himself down, and Zoey climbed onto his back, and Jake ran with Zoey on his back. Zoey held Jake's fur, and he ran as she giggled at this. Jared, Paul, Sam, and Embry phased and appeared in front of them."More big fluffy doggies," Zoey giggles.

Jared wolf gets closer to Zoey and nuzzles against her leg," I remember you, I know your human side don't I?" Zoey says with a smile. Jared Wolf nods in response." Jared?" Zoey asks gently. Jared's wolf nods again," You should have told me, no secrets," Zoey says with an angry look.

Jared Wolf whines at this, Sam Wolf walks off and Sam phases back," Sorry under my rules not to tell, he was going to tell you when Jake phased," Sam says appearing." I'm not a baby Sam, I'm a Banshee, Ziva is a hellhound and the Cullens are vampires you can tell me things," Zoey grumbles." Sorry, Kiddo, you need to come off Jake so we can help him get back to human," Sam says with a smile.

Zoey gets off Jake's back, "Go back to Billy's House and we'll see you there," Sam says." Why?" Zoey asks." Because when we shift back we aren't exactly dressed, so go back," Sam says." O-okay," Zoey says quietly.

Zoey walks through the woods and a certain redhead appears." I remember you when you were just a small child, you were on the field," Victoria says." Get away from me," Zoey whimpers.

Jared hadn't yet shifted and smelt Victoria as Jake did and they both bolted it towards Zoey's direction. Zoey screamed as she ran," Ziva! Jake! Jared!" Zoey shouts. Jake took down Victoria as Jared surrounded Zoey and Ziva came running in her hellhound form. Ziva roars getting Victoria's attention.

"I'll get you and Bella too," Victoria growls before running off. Ziva turned to face Zoey who was scared stiff again," I'm here," Ziva said softly kissing Zoey's head. Zoey hugged Ziva as Jared phased back," She can't stay at Charlie she's a target like Bella but if she's already with us she can't get to her," Jared told Ziva who nodded in agreement," I can protect Charlie, and Bella," Ziva says." I'll tell him she's come back so Zoey needs to stay with the pack till we've gotten rid of her," Ziva says softly.

Ziva kneels in front of Zoey," You have to go back to Billy's get the puppies go back to Sam's, and stay there till the redhead is gone do you understand?" Ziva says firmly.

"Yeah, but I want you and Charlie here too," Zoey cries." We can't, you are safer here with the pack, they won't leave you. Me and Charlie have got to make sure she doesn't come after Bella too," Ziva says softly kissing Zoey's head.

Ziva left the reservation to inform Charlie that Zoey needed to stay with the pack as the redhead returned to attack her and Bella, Ziva and Embry were going to watch over the house.

Zoey was at the pack house and Jake and Paul were on patrol. Zoey was lying on the bed with Jared and her puppies." She's not gonna get me is she?" Zoey asks shakily." No, we won't let her I promise," Jared says softly kissing Zoey's head. Zoey fell asleep with her flashlight on and Jared sleeping beside her." I'll die before I let you get harmed, Zoey Swan," Jared whispers.

*

Chapter twelve is done ✔️ Jake has phased and Victoria is back!! Zoey will be down the reservation for a few weeks and Bella will come down the reservation to cause trouble also!! Jake and Embry imprint in Chapter 14!

How was this chapter?

Ready for Jake and Embry to imprint?

How should Bree be saved in this book?

Should Jasper and Emmett return briefly?