🎎Chapter Five🎎

Zoey spent the morning with the pack, Jared was an amazing big brother to Zoey and Zoey enjoyed his company very much. Zoey was having a bad day meaning she didn't want to socialize much and wanted to be with just Jared so the pack respected that and left her to be with Jared.

"Zoey, Charlie coming in a bit, so do you want to get ready for him?" Emily asks gently." Oh," Zoey says sadly." Sorry sweetheart, but you're gonna come see us soon remember and if you want we can make some cakes would you like that?" Emily asks gently.

Zoey nods," Okay so get ready and we can do that next time sweetie," Emily winks. Zoey giggles and gets ready for Charlie who arrives to bring Zoey home. Charlie puts Zoey in the car and they head back home.

Zoey was now at Charlie's house, and she was cuddled up with Charlie munching on fruit and her juice. Bella was getting ready for the baseball game with the Cullens."I have a date with Edward Cullen," Bella announced.

Charlie spat his drink out and Xoey coughed up her fruit in surprise.
"What?! Ain't he a bit old for you?" Charlie asked," No he is the same age as me and he is right outside. He wants to meet you, and Zoey again," Bella says.

Charlie agrees to meet him and Zoey hides behind Charlie as Edward enters the house. After awkward exchanges, Bella takes Zoey with her to the game and Zoey grasps her bag tightly.

Jasper and Emmett see Zoey standing there very uncomfortable. Jasper approached Zoey with Emmett and she grabbed her bag more.

"Hello Zoey, are you okay?" Jasper asked gently." No, I'm cold, I want to go to the reservation," Zoey says shaking.

"I and Jasper will take you once we've done our go," Emmett says with a smile. The baseball game went on for a while and Alice shouted, "Stop!" And everyone stopped.

"I didn't see them," She admits. Everyone got together and Zoey hid between Jasper and Emmett. She saw three people exit the forest and her fear levels rose as she saw three people who killed a person outside her bedroom.

"Jared," Zoey whimpers in fear and she covers her ears. Jasper and Emmett both kept Zoey in their grip. She looked to see the white man looking at her as did the lady and gulped and tightened her grip on Emmett and Jasper.

The white man went to attack  Bella Zoey, and Zoey screamed attracting Jared, Sam, and Paul wolves They came running and saw Zoey on the field and the nomads were in front of her.

Jared ran straight to Zoey making James, Victoria, and Laurent back up as Sam and Paul joined their side."She's protected by the wolves I suggest you leave before they rip your throat out right here right now," Jasper says firmly." We will go, James?" Laurent says backing up, James kept looking at Bella and Zoey but at Bella more.

They leave and Edward gets Bella out of there and Zoey grips Jared's wolf tightly." I am so sorry for the mess that's been caused," Carlise says gently. Jared wolf growls and snarls at them all. Sam Wolf nudges Zoey and Zoey climbs onto Jared's back.

They ran back to the reservation and they made sure Emily was ready to grab Zoey and lock down the reservation to protect Zoey." Zoey come with me sweetie," Emily says gently.

"No! Where is Jared? I want Jared!" Zoey cries out, "He's coming, sweetie, come with me it's alright," Emily says soothingly, Zoey lashes out as Emily tries to pick Zoey up. Emily picks her up and Zoey lashes out scared out of her mind and Jared phases back.

"Zoey?!" Jared calls her out," Jared!!" Emily lets go of Zoey who runs to Jared and holds him tightly."The monsters are back," Zoey cries out, "I'm here, I'm here, they won't get to you I promise," Jared says with a threat looming in his voice.

Sam and Paul patrolled all night long and Emmett informed them James was chasing after Bella and Edward only. They have no interest in Zoey as they don't want to risk the wolves coming after them.

Jared stayed with Zoey all night long and they watched a bunch of movies. They got a call from the Cullens that James was dead and Victoria the lady was gone. Sam and Paul relaxed for the night but remained vigilant.

The next day, Charlie left for Phoenix Arizona with Zoey to go and get Bella. Zoey saw her mom and dad and went up to them." Hi mommy, Hi daddy," Zoey says with a smile." Oh hello Zoey," Reene says. Charlie watches the  interaction." Am I allowed to come home now?"Zoey asked.

Reene and Phill looked at each other." Zoey we can't have you at home, I'm sorry but we can't handle you or your mental problems anymore so we are giving you up to the system," Reene says and walks away.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Zoey says confused. Renee and Phill kept walking."MOMMY!! DADDY!!!" Zoey shouted upset. Charlie went to Zoey and hugged her and Zoey hugged." They don't want me!" Zoey cries," Nobody wants me!" Zoey cries out.

"I want you Zoey," Charlie smiles softly." Can I stay with you, please? I promise I won't be bad ever! Just let me stay?" Zoey asked sadly." Zoey, you are staying with me and I'll never let you go," Charlie smiles. Zoey hugged Charlie and they all went home.

*
Zoey was with the pack that day and  Jared spent time with Zoey before going on patrol. Zoey was having a sleepover with Emily as Charlie had to go to work and Zoey lay in the spare room and kept her flashlight by her side. She was scared that they would return and kill her so she didn't sleep much.

(*)

Chapter five is done ✔️ Zoey saw her monsters return but got saved by the pack once again. Unfortunately, she isn't sleeping very well and refuses to sleep.

Questions;

1. How was this chapter?

2. Who is excited for the rest of the pack to phase?

3. How do you think Zoey will react to Jared's wolf?

4. Who felt bad for Zoey?

5. Do you think Zoey should know she's a Banshee?