𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢

╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴

A/n

I'm sorry for not posting! I know I've said I've had school, but since it's almost the end of the year well before spring break the teachers thought it'd be a good idea to give us test the day after today (monday 18) and give us a test tomorrow (Tuesday 19) and I have unit tests (two) for next week, and it's almost my grad :( Yes I will be busy not being able to post as much, but I will during my breaks or long weekends find suitable dates to post on!

Sincerely,

ARI !!

╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴

As I stumbled through the twisted, fantastical landscape, my senses were bombarded by a surreal cacophony. It was as though Mother Nature had embarked on a psychedelic journey and decided to redecorate the entire darn place. Flowers with eyes—what kind of trip was that? And those trees, with their sickly hues, looked like they were straight out of a nightmare.

After what felt like an eternity navigating through this mind-bending forest, I stumbled upon a beacon of normalcy—or at least, what passed for it in this topsy-turvy world: "Eddie's Post Office." The sign screamed at me in bold blue letters, a welcome sight amidst the chaos.Approaching cautiously, I noticed a sign plastered on the window, beckoning me with its neat handwriting. "If you have any letters to send, please leave them in the box in the office!" it read. Well, at least communication worked the same way here.

With a mix of trepidation and curiosity, I pushed—on, pulled—the door open, feeling like a complete idiot for momentarily forgetting how doors worked. "Oh. What the actual hell," I muttered under my breath, trying to shake off the embarrassment.Once inside, the scene before me was a stark contrast to the madness outside. The office was surprisingly clean, vibrant, and bursting with colours. It was like stumbling into a rainbow after a monochrome nightmare. Crafts adorned the walls, each one telling a story of its own. A kids' table nestled in the corner added a touch of whimsy to the atmosphere.

Taking a moment to soak it all in, I made my way to the desk, where a note awaited me. "Hiya there! I'm out delivering letters, if you have any letters, please drop them off here!" the message cheerfully declared. A small red box sat beside the note, its contents peeking out from within.

I peered into the box, finding only one solitary letter, addressed to none other than yours truly. My curiosity piqued, I gingerly picked it up, the paper feeling strangely alive in my hands. With a mix of excitement and apprehension, I tore open the envelope, unleashing a flurry of emotions as I devoured its contents.

╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴

Dear (y/n),

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ. ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀꜱ!

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʜɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ. ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ, ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.