𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚

-.-. --- -- . / .... --- -- . / -. --- .-- / -.. .- .-. .-.. .. -. --. --..-- / .. - .----. ... / - .. -- . .-.-.- / - .... . / -.. . .- -.. .-.. .. -. . / .... .- ... / ... - .- .-. - . -.. .-.-.-

My head was pounding, and the world around me was a blurry haze. I blinked, trying to make sense of my surroundings. As my vision cleared, I realized I was no longer in the park. Instead, I found myself in a dimly lit basement, the air thick with an unsettling stillness.

A low groan escaped my lips as I attempted to move, only to discover my hands were bound to a chair. Panic set in as I struggled against the restraints, the coarse rope digging into my wrists. "What the hell?" I muttered, my voice a shaky whisper.

The basement was filled with the creaks and groans of the building above, adding to the eerie atmosphere. I strained my ears, hoping to catch any sign of Axel or an explanation for this surreal nightmare.

A sudden clatter echoed through the dim space, and I turned my head to see Axel emerging from the shadows. His eyes, once warm and inviting, now held a malevolent gleam. "Morning, Y/n," he sneered, the sound sending a chill down my spine.

"What is this, Axel?" I demanded, my voice laced with a mix of fear and anger. "Why am I tied up?"

Axel circled me, his footsteps echoing in the silence. "You see, Y/n, you stumbled upon something you weren't supposed to know. And now, you're a liability." His words hung in the air, ominous and foreboding.

I tugged at the ropes, my frustration mounting. "Liability? What are you talking about?"

He leaned in, his face inches from mine, a sinister grin playing on his lips. "You thought you could play detective, uncover the secrets of this place. But you underestimated me."

My mind raced, trying to make sense of the situation. Axel, the friendly night guard, had transformed into a malevolent force. The realization hit me like a ton of bricks, and fear coiled in my stomach.

The basement seemed to close in around me as Axel continued his ominous monologue. I was trapped, bound to a chair, at the mercy of a person I thought I knew. Desperation set in as I searched for any means of escape, the distant sounds of the building above now a haunting reminder of my dire predicament.

This was no longer a game. Axel had revealed his true colors, and I was ensnared in a web of deceit and danger.

As I strained against the ropes, the basement door creaked open, revealing Wally's puppet figure. Axel's eyes lit up with a twisted delight as he greeted his accomplice. "Wall, you've done well. Y/n is all set and ready for transportation.

Wally's expression remained stoic, his eyes cold and unyielding. He nodded in acknowledgment, acknowledging Axel's praise. The air grew heavier as their sinister collaboration unfolded before me.

Axel continued his gloating, a malicious grin playing on his lips. "Our curious friend here thought she could pry into matters beyond her comprehension. But we can't have that, can we?"

Wally's gaze shifted to me, and a shiver ran down my spine. His silent presence was unsettling, a stark contrast to Axel's taunting words. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was at the mercy of forces far beyond my understanding.

Axel, reveling in his newfound power, circled me like a predator closing in on its prey. "You see, Y/n, there are things in this world best left undiscovered. Secrets that should remain hidden." His words dripped with a sinister satisfaction.

Wally, towering over me, remained silent. The only sound in the basement was the distant hum of machinery and the occasional creak of the building above. I struggled to free myself, but the ropes held firm, cutting into my wrists.