117: Black Pot

"What is this?" Liang Fei raised his wrist and took a closer look at the transparent silk thread that Xie Kun had wrapped around him.

"Spider silk." Xie Kun smiled, "As long as there is spider silk, I can catch the senior back at any time."

It sounds like some kind of positioning prop, is it a reward from a giant spider?

Liang Fei thoughtfully touched the silk thread on his wrist, but failed to call up the system introduction. These spider silks looked no different from ordinary spider silks, and he could even untie them easily.

In order to avoid irritating Xie Kun, Liang Fei just pretended that the spider silk on his wrist did not exist. He intuited that there were other reasons why Xie Kun did this, but Xie Kun didn't take the initiative to explain, obviously because he didn't want to tell him.

Mentioning the giant spider, Liang Fei suddenly remembered the box he snatched from under the claw of the giant spider.

He took out the box and shook it in front of Xie Kun's eyes: "Do you want this?"

Xie Kun saw the appearance of the box clearly, and his eyes suddenly became serious. Seeing his sudden change of expression, Liang Fei immediately made a condition: "Tell me who stabbed you first."

Xie Kun's expression suddenly became a little weird, he narrowed his eyes and stared at Liang Fei for a few seconds, and then said slowly: "Senior, have you not figured out the current situation? Senior is now my prisoner, the prisoner should be more obedient good."

The face of the person in front of him was so pale that it was bloodless, yet he was still so stubborn. Liang Fei didn't want to waste any more time, so he ruthlessly exposed Xie Kun: "If you delay for a while, the person who fell on the ground may not be who it is."

During the few minutes of the two talking, Xie Kun's wrist holding the knife began to tremble. The blade trembled slightly under the light, and the reflected light arcs danced up and down on the wall.

Xie Kun withdrew the long knife silently, and his voice suddenly became cold: "How did I get hurt, the senior will not know?"

Liang Fei choked on Xie Kun's natural tone, and keenly sensed that there was something in Xie Kun's words.

This made it seem like the suspect was related to him, but he was trapped in the warm-up game from the very beginning of the game of life and death, and never met Xie Kun.

But there is no need for Xie Kun to lie to him. Could there be something hidden about the reason for Xie Kun's injury?

Liang Fei wanted to continue asking, but Xie Kun turned around and walked ahead.

"The box contains the key to the next floor. As long as someone opens the door to the next floor, it doesn't matter who gets the key."

After Xie Kun finished speaking, regardless of whether Liang Fei would follow, he walked quickly to the depths of the corridor.

Liang Fei ran out of chips and didn't know what Xie Kun was planning, so he could only keep an eye on people first to avoid uncontrollable situations. As for Xie Kun's attitude, we will wait until the mess in front of us is resolved before we settle the account.

Liang Fei briefly recalled the floor map. Xie Kun's direction of progress was very clear, and he seemed to have known the location of the stairwell for a long time. Liang Fei was worried about Xie Kun's injuries, but this floor was full of rooms with closed doors, and various monsters were scattered randomly in the rooms, so it was really not a place to look for medicine. I just hope that the map of the next level can be changed.