43: It's you

"Can this cruise ship really float at sea for five or six years?" Xu Yueqi asked dryly.

"There's no need to scare yourself," Liang Fei said, "We have already achieved the mission condition of surviving for more than five days. The reason why we didn't leave this world is probably because we ignored some hidden requirements of this mission."

"You mean, if we meet the hidden conditions, we can leave?" Xu Yueqi said.

"This is just a guess." Liang Fei said.

They have no other choice. Instead of being anxious on this cruise ship, it is better to use their imagination and do some mission-related attempts.

"Have you encountered similar situations before?" Liang Fei asked.

"The most difficult task we have ever done is level B, and this is the first time we have encountered a level A task." Xu Yueqi frowned, "If we hadn't met you, Yun An and I might have died."

The implication is that they do not have the experience applicable to the level A hazard.

"Could it be because the murderer on the cruise ship was not punished?" Xu Yueqi guessed.

After Qian Dong lost the bet with Liang Fei, he was locked in the entertainment hall. Xu Yueqi and others didn't see Qian Dong being thrown into the shark tank, thinking that the murderer was not punished, so they immediately thought of this neglected murderer.

After Liang Fei figured out the reason for Qian Dong's murder, he didn't pay attention to the murderer.

Xu Yueqi's conjecture reminded Liang Fei and Zhang Yun'an, and the three immediately rushed to the entertainment hall to see if they could find clues from him.

More than ten minutes later, as soon as the three of them reached the entrance of the entertainment hall, they heard shrill screams coming from behind the door.

"Ahhh!! Ghost! Phantom! Don't kill me..." the voice behind the door roared hoarsely.

Liang Fei and two teammates pushed open the door and watched for a while, only to see Qian Dong was covered in blood, and he was rolling back and forth on the ground in a state of embarrassment, but there was no one in the hall.

The service staff guarding Qian Dong came over, looking at the three of them coldly with a pair of golden vertical pupils.

In the past two days, Liang Fei and the others had gotten used to these non-human attitudes, knowing that these sea monsters were under Jiayue's control and had no malice towards them.

"Is this made by Jiayue?" Liang Fei asked.

"The master just let him see someone he doesn't want to see." The service staff replied sternly.

Liang Fei and his two teammates looked at each other and left the dark place.

Qian Dong seems to have gone crazy and received the punishment he deserved. Both the reason for his murder and his final outcome have come to an end, and should not be an obstacle to their mission.

"Could it be that we haven't cracked the worldview of this mission world?" Xu Yueqi guessed again.

Regarding the setting of the cruise ship, Liang Fei and others already knew very well.

This cruise ship was originally an ordinary ship, and the tourists on the first and second floors were ordinary people who had nothing to do with the siren game. Only the VIP guests on the third floor were specially invited by Qian Dong by using the ability of the Sea-Monster.