𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗗𝗼 𝗜𝘁 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 (𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀?)

Maddie was sitting at the kitchen table. She looked up as Alex walked in. She rolled her eyes. "Can I help you?" She asked as she looked to him.

"I fucked up. I know I did. But did you really have to sleep with Mark Sloan?" He said as he sat down opposite her.

Maddie turned her gaze to him. She smirked. "I didn't sleep with him. There was no sleeping involved in what we did. I gave him a very nice blow job while he ate me out. And guess what? I'll do it again."

"Mads."

"No. Do not Mads me. We had a good thing. I loved you. And you go off and fuck the second hand barbie? I bet she doesn't suck you like I did. I bet she just lies there and let's you do all the work. Boring missionary sex. She seems the average boring sex type of girl. I bet she doesn't make you cum," Maddie said as she stood up and walked off.

Alex stood there and sighed. He knew he had messed up. He had lost Maddie for good. She wouldn't forgive him.

****

Maddie walked into the hospital with Alex, Cristina and Izzie. Alex smirked. "Fifty bucks says O'Malley caught her doing Sloan," he said.

Maddie turned to look at him. She rolled her eyes and smirked. "I think we both know who was with Sloan. And you know it was me," she said.

Izzie nodded. "Something is going on. I mean, look at them."

"Alright. He walked in on her doing McDreamy," Alex said he scooted closer to Izzie.

Maddie and Cristina looked to Alex who had a look of shock on his face. "Did I really just call the dude McDreamy?"

"Yes. You did. And guess what, you sound like a weirdo," Maddie said as she looked to him.

Alex nodded. He looked to Izzie and tried to nuzzle her. "You're ruining my life," he said.

Maddie scoffed. "Get a room. You're making me sick."

Maddie and Cristina joined Meredith and George. Maddie frowned. "So what's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing," Meredith said as she looked at them.

"I will find out you know," Maddie said as she looked to her older sister. She knew there was something going on. "Come on. Talk."

Izzie spoke up. "If you tell us, then we can help you."

George rolled he eyes. "There's nothing to tell," he said as he closed the locker.

Maddie smirked and winked. "That clearly means there's something to tell."

"Come on."

"There is nothing," Meredith said as she walked off.

****

Maddie was standing with Burke. He looked at the two interns. "Who would like to present?" He asked.

Maddie smiled and nodded. "Keith Paulus. Admitted last night with chest pains. Status post accuse MI. No family or personal history of heart disease. No cardiac risk factors," she said.

"He's healthy as a horse," Keith's wife said.

Keith nodded. "Mm. A horse who's in a hospital bed after having a heart attack," he said sarcastically.