Start of the Journey (Prologue)

Y/N woke up at exactly 7 a.m. like every day. Her everyday life was very tired and boring, she was happy when something special happened. Which in turn didn't happen very often.It was her 16th birthday, unfortunately nothing special had happened for years. It was her 16th birthday, unfortunately nothing special had happened for years. Her mother disappeared 5 years ago and her father is a very busy man. She has already given up asking for his attention. Only her little brother was there for her and she was a mother substitute for him, he was just 4 years old when she disappeared. Her brother called Black entered Y/N's room, startled the girl and immediately began to smile:" Hey, little one. Been up for a few hours?" The boy was already in his clothes and his hair was combed. He sat down by his big sister's bed:" Happy birthday sister! I've baked you a cake." He took out a small cake. It was red with little blue decorations. Y/N knows that he loves to bake, even though her father doesn't like it, she supports her brother.

 They ate happily together. Suddenly they heard horses coming towards the villa. They both looked out of the window and saw a carriage. Y/N ran outside and Black followed, her father was already waiting for his daughter: "You're here at last, your bags are already packed. The carriage is already waiting for you."

The young girl asked her father in confusion:" Where am I going?" The man smiled happily: "I'm sending you to the new school year for your 16th birthday. And this school is the Night Raven Collage!" He clapped and seemed excited. But not for Y/N, daughter of the famous Captain Hook, she knows that her father wants her to take her father's job later. But her dream is to become a singer, rock is her passion and her guitar is always with her. But she doesn't see it anywhere with her pastries.Besides, she doesn't want to leave. Of course, the home-schooled girl has always wanted to go to school, but not a boys-only school and not with the intention of having her father's job. Her face showed no joy, on the contrary, she is outraged. Her father simply sends her away without telling her. No one would take care of the household or little Black. While her father pushed her into the carriage, she tried to rebel but her father didn't listen to her and closed the door. The last thing Y/N saw was her little brother and how he tried to hold back his tears. So began her story.