prolong

18 years ago........

???: juniper, are you and jaune alright!!!

In an undisclosed location near the border in Vale. A warrior took down members of Nicolas army in bulding. He has silver and red color srmor, from top to bottom, black hair goes up, battle harden body and tail.

Juniper: Yes, me and jaune Aright kiryu

Kiryu smiles, saves women he loves, and is his firstborn son. Then, several Arcadian soldiers rush and secure area. Kiryu hug juniper and newborn jaune fell asleep. One member of soilder rush in and bow to juniper.

Arcadian soldier 2: my queen, unknown grimm appear with decease body of Nicolas.

Kiryu and juniper shock, man who cause civil war in arcs is dead. Now dead by hands of grimm, then hear the yelling.

???: COME OUT MONKEY!!!. OR I WELL DESTROY EVERY PERSON HERE!

Kiryu: juniper go, get jaune back to Arcadia now.

Juniper: kiryu, what are doing!

Kiryu: give you guys chance escape by fighting it.

Kiryu fly out as juniper cry and beg him come back. Kiryu told Arcadia soldiers get his fiancée back home. Arcadian soldiers quickly grab juniper and prince and escape to back. Kiryu fly towards grimm, and To his surprise see grimm stands, and energy is not aura or semblance.

Kiryu: I hear you are looking for me

???: yes. As I gridlock, leader of Umbra clan well destroy Arcadia and alliance to rule remmant.

Kiryu: not my watch!

Kiryu fist towards gridlock but to his surprise. Gridlock got his fist and blast him with ki blast. Kiryu jump back and fire barrage of his attack and fast kick from side. Kiryu jump back away from him, and look surprised.

Kiryu: you use ki!!!

Gridlock: yes, thanks to Nicolas and Intel on you. Hahaha that fool thinks he can take control of Umbra clan. Is sadly mistaken.