★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
||I stayed there for some minutes to catch my breath and after I didn't see them anymore and I was sure that I escaped from them.||

On the way to my house, I was trying to forget about what happened a few minutes ago, but for some reason, I couldn't. I was walking through the dark streets there all alone, thinking Who are they and how I managed to run away from them because I knew what they were doing. Although I wasn't too far from my home, while I was walking I had the time to think, I really could tell that I was still a lot scared but, I was trying hard not to show it, at this time I had so many thoughts, for example why I didn't report it to the police or why I didn't tell anything to Jisung.

I was outside my house door and I was standing there staring at nothing. Later I took my phone out of my pocket and I tried to open it but the screen remained black. I was so scared, tired, and sleepy but I couldn't sleep cause of my stupid fear. I was too exhausted so then I threw my phone on the floor, I jumped in my bed and before I knew it I fell asleep.

But I didn't sleep that much I was waking up every ten minutes because I had nightmares and I was waking up screaming with tears in my eyes.

The next morning...

I didn't even have to wake up early this time because I didn't even slept last night. I was still too terrified and sleepy but I couldn't help. I was searching for my phone because I don't even remember where I put it last night. I was looking everywhere but I found it under my couch and I told myself "silly Eunha" and I put it to charging.

I went to the bathroom and I looked in my mirror, I had my hair messy and I also had black circles under my eyes because I don't slept. I did my morning skincare, my hair in a low ponytail, and I picked up a cute outfit from my closet to wear. I was ready to go to school but I suddenly remembered that I hadn't taken my phone with me.

I was walking until I saw the bus pass next to me on the street. I started running and yelling at the driver to stop the bus but without any result. So I had to go walk to school. I heard my phone's notification sound so I took it off of my bag to see who is it.

Then I saw my phone screen was full of notifications, I had 37 missed phone calls from Jisung and 52 unread text messages again from Josung "He must be so nervous right now" I told to myself, I will talk to him at school.

As soon as I arrived at school, I heard the bell ringing so I started running to get into the classroom before our teacher. Happily, I wasn't late so I sat down. In the desk I'm sitting Jisung's desk is right next to me. So when I saw him sitting there I told him "Hi..." and he said hello back to me. At this moment the teacher entered the classroom so we didn't have time to talk about it. As the lesson was continuing I thought that Jisung wanted to learn what happened yesterday but if I told him the truth he would take me to the police station to report it but I didn't want to because I'm terrified of them and they would find me.

But neither I want to lie to him because he always is honest with me and maybe I will tell him the truth one other day, I thought about it and I ended up that this is the best option for now. I don't know why but I have never been scared of someone or something in my entire life since my parents died.

When the school bell started to ring, he told me "We need to talk" in a cold tone and then I started to worry. "J-Jisung look....I-I'm truly very sorry for making you worry about me and I know how you felt that time and of course, I have something to tell you about yesterday," I said "Eunha..." "You don't have to be sorry, I forgive you but can you please don't do it again I was so worried that you couldn't sleep, but anyway, I'm glad that you're fine," he said "Fine can I tell you now ?" I asked I really didn't want to tell him lies but soon I would tell him the truth.

"Well, when I left the school, I saw a little kid crying alone in the park so I thought that maybe searching for his parents and I asked him different types of questions about his family and why he was crying, and he told me that he lost his parents so I had to find them" when I told him this I felt a lot guilty and I really wanted to tell him the truth.

"Eunha, I'm sorry for not being able to help you but I'm really worried about not being able to reply to my messages" and I told him "No I'm the one who needs to be sorry about it because I made you worry about me all the night Jisung... I promise this won't happen again!" "To show my apology, I will take you to have Kimchi together The food is on me" "Aw you don't have to do it, but thank you so much," he said and I told him "See you after school~"

After School, I found Jisung waiting for me outside the school and we went together us the restaurant, We ordered and had so much fun together this time. I remembered that tomorrow is Saturday and we don't have school so I told Jisung to sleep at my house and do something like a sleepover and play all night video games.

                *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hey guys, how are youu? I hope you're great🤭Finally the next chapter is up, I wanted to upload it a long time ago but I didn't have time do here it is😭✌🏻I will try to update as often as I can, and I really wanna say thank you so much for everyone that reading my book 🥺🙏🏻I hope you like it 💕

Don't forget to press the star button and comment!