★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

7 o'clock in the morning my alarm clock started to ring, as I heard the annoying sound the alarm I said "why I have to wake up early in the morning again?"after 10 minutes the alarm was still ringing so I decided to get up and start my morning routine. I went to the bathroom to get dressed. I wore my school uniform since we can't wear something else and after I went down to the kitchen to make breakfast.After half an hour I was ready to leave for school.

When I arrived at school,i was looking for Jisung to invite him at my house, so we can play video games.I finally found him, "Yo Andie " I said while I was waving at him and was coming to me running and then he hugged me and said "Hey,how are you?" I respond him "I'm feeling great,you?" "Glad to hear that, I'm good,anyway we need to hurry because the lesson had already started 10 minutes before!"
And then we run into our classroom.

When we got into our classroom, the teacher was a lot angry and said "why are you late again? anyway I don't care, just sit down on your desks and stop laughing!"and some of our classmates was staring at us.After one hour I was so bored because we had maths,I hate is subject and we had to write test,obviously I didn't even knew it, at least it was the last subject for today and after that the school classes will be over.I had finished my test I don't even have studied last night for it.i was so excited to get back home and play video games with my best friend.I was done and I was waiting Jisung to finish with his test, Does he had known about the test and he studied or he didn't even tell me about it.After 5 minutes he was done,Jisung and I was so excited to play video games together after a long time.

When we got back home me and Jisung sat down on the couch and started playing video games together and laughing, as always I lost and Jisung had won, we had so much fun together and we spend our time playing different kind of games and telling old stories to each other.

  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

That's the first chapter of my new story, enjoy it 🫣

Don't forget to press the star button!