🕣 .. time management !

✶

time management tips:

by the request of jjjjanghao !

1) get an overview of your tasks
using a to-do list:

you don't need a fancy planning book or a to-do list. just grab a piece of paper and simplify the tasks you need to do. you can color coded the tasks as well!

eg:
red - very important
green - important
yellow - not the most important

or:

red - academics/school
green - personal
yellow - chores

you can also use symbols !

i used a website an app called tweek to plan my days ! as soon as my teacher says our homework, i get my laptop out to type it down. i also use tweek to write down my exam dates and some other important stuff !

tweek :

2) prioritise tasks that you have to do and distribute your time accordingly:

this is kind of similar to the earlier tip. give yourself a time limit for each task:

eg:

history chapter four notes: 45 minutes
math practice paper: 1 hour
cleaning fish tank: 30 minutes

try and challenge yourself to finish the tasks within the time period! you can use the color-coding method i mentioned earlier to differentiate how important each task is. this way you can spend more time on the important ones and less time on those which are not important.

3) finish the tasks which are due soon:

for example, i have three things to do: an art project, an english essay and a chemistry paper. let's say the art project is due in 8 weeks, the chemistry paper in 3 and the english essay tomorrow. i would finish english first, followed by chemistry, then art. this way the ones that are due first are finished up so i don't have to rush them in the last minute!