𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 Ch 13 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

He turned to Jaehan, his face twisted in anger and confusion.

"What is this?"
He shouted, pointing to the phone.

Jaehan, still half asleep, looked up at Yechan, bewildered. Jaehan shook his head, trying to explain but the words wouldn't come out.

Jaehan felt his heart break into a million pieces as he watched Yechan's face contort with rage.

"Yechan, please, I can explain.."
Jaehan begged, but Yechan refused to listen.

"It's not what it looks like, Yechan.." Jaehan said.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he tried to explain what had happened, but Yechan was too angry to listen. He shouted and ranted at Jaehan, accusing him of cheating and lying. His words cut like a knife and soon Jaehan was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Now I know why there's a plaster on your neck.I don't want to hear your excuses...just get lost!"
Yechan said coldly.

and he quickly grabbed ahold of Jaehan's arm, dragging him out of the bed. He had tears streaming down his face as he looked up at Yechan with hurt.

"Get out!"
Yechan shouted, pushing him out the door.

"Yech-

"I said get out! I don't want to see you ever again!"
Yechan shouted.

Jaehan stumbled out. Yechan slammed the door on his face after throwing out Jaehan's belongings out.

"Yechan...it's not what you think..."
Jaehan didn't have energy as he just whispered that.

He picked up his bag and walked out not looking back. He felt like his heart was breaking, and he could feel the tears still streaming down his face. He had never felt so alone and so scared before. Yechan had been his only source of comfort, and now he was just so lost.

★・・・・・・★

Hwichan and Taedong had been at the arcade for hours playing the latest video games and talking about the latest movies. Suddenly, Hwichan's phone rang. On the other end of the line was Jaehan.

He answered it and put it on speaker so Teadong could hear as well.

"Oh hey J-

Hwichan stopped at once when he heard Jaehan was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Jaehan, what's wrong?"
Hwichan asked.

Teadong, concerned, asked,
"Is everything okay?"

Jaehan could barely talk, but managed to choke out a single word.

"Y-Yechan..."

The line then went dead.

Hwichan and Teadong were both worried. They had no idea what had happened, but they knew they had to go and check on Jaehan. Without another word, they both rushed out of the arcade and headed towards Jaehan's dorm.

When Hwichan and Taedong arrived at Jaehan's dorm, they could hear his cries from outside. When they opened the door, they saw Jaehan curled up in the corner, sobbing. They both rushed to his side.

"Jaehanie hey.. what's going on?"
Taedong was so worried.

But Jaehan couldn't say anything. All he could do was repeat the name "Yechan" in between his choked sobs. Hwichan and Taedong exchanged worried glances.