𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 Ch 2 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Few days past. But things have been different to Yechan. He would find himself randomly staring at Jaehan throughout the day, and he found himself unable to pass a day without at least catching a glimpse of him. He didn't miss any chance to go with Hangyeom when he go to see junghoon because he knew jaehan would be there too.

At first, he had just admired Jaehan from afar, but over time his admiration had grown into something more without even him noticing. Yechan could not help but feel drawn to the younger student, barely seeing him around the college but still unable to take his eyes off him and can't stop thinking about him. This feeling was new to him. He never felt something like this for anyone. He had no time or interest in romance and relationships, but things starting to change.

"GUESS WHAT!"
Everyone startled with Hangyeom's scream.

"Oh god you scared me!what the hell."
Hyuk hit Hangyeom's head.

"YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I'M RIGHT NOW!"
He was still screaming and smiling like an idiot.

"Can you please stop screaming and tell us what happened?"
Xen asked glaring at Hangyeom.

"Well I finally asked him out!!!"
Hangyeom shoved his face in his hands.

"Holy shit whatt? And he???"
Sebin asked curiously.

"HE SAID YES!"

"Congratulations hangyeom-ah I'm so happy for you man!"
Jehyun immediately gave him a side hug.

"Don't forget us after having a boyfriend gyeom-ah"
Xen asked clinging to Hangyeom.

"Fuck off. I've a date to go"
Hangyeom pushed Xen away.

"Okay okay good luck with your date today."
Hyuk smirked.

Surprisingly Yechan was silent. They had noticed a recent change in their friend's behavior.

"Yechan? Hello??"
Hyuk waved his hand infront of Yechan's face.

"Ah-yeah? What?"
Yechan startled.

"Were you listening to any of the word we said?"

"Um-I...no"

"He was day dreaming guys. I'm wondering who's in his mind."
Hangyeom smirked.

"Just shut up. Sebin let's go we've next lecture together."
Yechan said while walking away from his friends. Sebin followed him.

"I think I know who is it"
Jehyun said after yechan left.

"You know? How??"
Xen asked curiously.

"I think so"

"Spill the tea jehyun!"
It was Hangyeom.

"Should I?"

"Oh come on jehyun!!"
Hyuk said in a baby tone.

"Ew gross. Okay I'll tell what I
witnessed."

★・・・・・・★

Sebin could tell that Yechan was struggling to keep his focus on the lecture and something was clearly wrong. He decided to ask Yechan what was bothering him.

"Yechan, is something wrong? You seem really distracted"
Sebin inquired.

Yechan seemed startled for a moment and then waved his hand in a dismissive gesture.

"No, nothing. I just got distracted. Haha" He said, forcing a smile.

Sebin, however,wasn't convinced and he could tell that Yechan was holding something back. He decided to press the issue.

"Is something bothering you? You can talk to me"
He said, trying to sound supportive.

Yechan looked away and sighed.
"I was thinking about something? Nevermind"
He said trying to brush it off.

He asked again
"Tell me what you were thinking about?"

"it's nothing important."
Yechan said

After a few moments of silence, Sebin decided to just let it go and get back to the lesson. He began to explain the program again but Yechan was still distracted. Sebin was starting to get frustrated so he decided to ask Yechan again.

"Yechan, did you understand how to build this program?"
Sebin asked.

Yechan shook his head and sighed.

"No, I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mind."

"It's fine. I'll explain it again later."
Sebin smiled.

"Thank you sebin"

Sebin noticed the strange smile on Yechan's face and the way he was avoiding his question and knew something was going on.He just knew there was something more to the story. He had just saw Yechan staring off into space during lectures. It's not so like him.

And he suspected it had something to do with the new fresher, who's hangyeom's crush's friend. He had seen Yechan stealing glances at him all week, and he didn't like it.

Please don't tell me that you're falling for him.

After the lectures sebin and yechan came outside from the lecture hall to meet their other friends who were waiting them for go and have lunch.

"Oh gosh that's my baby! Wait for me guys I'll be back in a minute!!"
Hangyeom ran as soon as he saw junghoon in the hallway.

"Aish this kid"
Hyuk rolled his eyes.

Yechan just looked down the hallway to see if Jaehan is there and yes their eyes met. Yechan felt his heart skip a beat and he felt like he was about to pass out. Jaehan recognized him and smiled. His beauty causing Yechan's heart to swell. Yechan was unsure of what to do so he just smiled back, feeling a warmth inside his chest.

Jehyun signaled others quickly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Hyuk was so loud.

"So that's him huh?"
Xen asked smirking.

Yechan's friends were teasing him but Yechan just smiled, secretly feeling happy that he had finally been noticed by Jaehan, the boy he had been watching from afar.

Hangyeom was walking back to them. Yechan saw Jaehan and his friends walking away. As Jaehan walked away,Yechan knew in that moment that his feelings for Jaehan were real, and he was determined to find a way to get closer to him.

He thought himself for try to find any opportunity to talk to Jaehan and get closer to him.

         .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hope you guys enjoyed the second chapter too. Have a beautiful day~♡