Chapter one: hydra to a avenger

A black haired female was running through new york city and jumped over a car being thrown by a big green guy and she looked at a roof and saw a male with a bow. The black haired female teleported to the male on the roof and the male turned around and blocked her punch. The female smiled and the two continued to fight on the roof when the female was hit off the roof and the dark-browned hair male caught her and she looked at him "your the icewolf" spoke the male and icewolf smiled "and your hawkeye nice to meet you" spoke icewolf and hawkeye pulled her up.

Icewolf looked at him and was curious "why did you save me" asked icewolf and hawkeye looked at her "because that what heroes do" spoke hawkeye and icewolf looked at him "so your a hero" spoke icewolf. Icewolf turned around and jumped down and ran back to the base and she walked in and the winter soldier met her at the door "there are heroes" spoke icewolf and winter soldier looked at her "we will take care of them like we do with everyone" spoke winter soldier. 

Icewolf nodded and left and walked into her room and grabbed her bow and arrow and went into the archery range and started to shot her arrows at the target she grabbed her arrow and shot it and used her ice powers and it destroy some of the area. Icewolf sighed 'he saved me maybe there is hope' thought icewolf and she sighed and picked up her arrows and went to her room and sat her bow and her quiver down and sat on her bed and sighed. Icewolf was sitting on her bed for a couple of hours and there was a knock on the door.

Icewolf walked up to her door and open the door and was met with a male "need something rumlow" spoke icewolf  and rumlow looked at her and sighed "you have a mission to infiltrate the avengers" spoke rumlow and icewolf nodded and walked out of hydras base and walked around the city and shot at a civilians and the avengers were called on to the scene and she looked at the six of them and put her hands up. "Its the icewolf" spoke someone in red and gold armor "iron man, black widow, hawkeye, captain america, and hulk nice to see you guys" spoke icewolf and black widow looked at her holding her gun.

Icewolf smiled "I won't fight you guys" spoke icewolf and they looked at her questioning if she meant that or if she was going to attack them as soon as they got close. Iron man walked up to icewolf and looked at her "your coming with us" spoke iron man and icewolf nodded and captain america walked up to her and grabbed her and the hulk calmed into bruce and hawkeye gave him clothes. They lead the icewolf all the way to the avengers tower and sat her down in a room and all six sat down in front of her. 

"Icewolf why are you attacking the city and all around the world" asked captain america and icewolf looked at her "I am only following orders" spoke icewolf "who do you work for" asked hawkeye and icewolf looked at him "hydra" spoke icewolf and the team looked at her. Icewolf looked at them and black widow blinked "what are we going to do" spoke black widow and captain america shrugged. "Did you join hydra willingly" asked iron man and icewolf thought about it "no I did not they forced me to and did experiments on me and others to give us superpowers" spoke icewolf and they looked at her surprised. 

"Do you want to join the avengers and get revenge on hydra" asked iron man and icewolf thought about it "yes" spoke icewolf and iron man smiled. "Welcome to the team icewolf" spoke iron man and he thought about something and smiled "hi i'm tony stark and what about we change your code name to winterwolf" spoke tony and icewolf smiled "yeah that would be nice" spoke winterwolf and everyone nodded "i'm bruce banner" spoke bruce and "i'm clint barton" spoke hawkeye. "I'm natasha romanoff" spoke black widow and "i'm steve rogers" spoke captain america and thor looked at her smiled "i'm thor" spoke thor and winterwolf nodded. "If you guys are giving me first and last name guess I should do the same" spoke winterwolf and they nodded. 

"I'm maddison banner" spoke winterwolf and they looked at her surprise "maddie" spoke bruce and maddison looked at him "yeah its me big brother I missed you" spoke maddison and bruce nodded and maddison walked up to him and hugged him. Maddison smiled and sat back down and they looked at her "welcome to the avenger tower" spoke tony and maddison nodded and maddison sighed and pulled at her black shirt with a red star on the middle "what some new clothes" asked tony and maddison looked at him and nodded. 

Maddison smiled and stood up and stretch out and looked at them. Tony stood up and lead maddison around the tower and maddison sat on the couch and thought about everything up to here. Maddison sighed and looked around the room and noticed the other avengers around her and she smiled and yawned.