2 - Fresh

"No yar not brah, and watch yar nasty language"

She was confused and thinking who the funk was talking to her. She tried to sat up and she groaned in pain. "Careful now, broskies." She carefully getting up and making sure not to break any bones. "Uh- Are you... in my eye sockets? Are you a parasite?" She asked adjusting the 'YOLO' shades. "Mhm, yes. I am da parasite." The parasite answered and crawling out of their host eye socket, sitting down on the side of the shoulder. She felt like something or someone came out from your eye socket, it stings but it just faded away. "You are quite an interesting skeleton and you even manage to survive for 5 years." The parasite said without their 90's slang accent as the other looked at them and raising her bone brow. "5 years?" She said with no emotions from her look- wait. Why does she have no emotions? Is she emotionless?

The parasite sighed, "Broskies, I forgot to tell you that you're emotionless because the original body of the host you're in is emotionless before your soul got transported into this body or perhaps reincarnated."

Wait. So, the parasite knew that she is not the original owner of this body? "So you knew? How and since when?" She asked curiously and the parasite answered "Your soul obviously, I can tell that you are a human from your previous life by observing your soul without touching it or draining your soul energy which I accidentally did it already and I have known this ever since I possessed this body until your soul goes in to this body." The parasite explained as they adjusting there body parasite form and continues. "Your soul had been in this body for 5 years without your consciousness until now. If you're wondering what happen to the original host of this body, it's dead, he died 4 years ago. They died and I'm very impressed that your soul survived."

She nodded and understanding the parasite explanation. But wait, 5 years?! She felt like she just died 5 minutes ago. Or she's probably dreaming of her memory from her past life but the ending of her dream is getting hit by a truck? Not cool truck driver.

She started to wonders if she still could feel emotions again. "Can I still feel emotions?" She asked and the parasite  hummed. "Hmmm... Well, yes you can still feel emotions but it takes more time to adjust and who knows how long will take it for you to gain your emotions." The parasite shrugged.

A few seconds of silence. She put her finger on her boney chin and thinking what was the parasite name again? Oh yeah, she forgot. "Hmm... You know... I haven't got your name. Fresh right?" The parasite looked at her and sigh.  "Yes correcto, homie." Fresh said and the other did not hearing the last part. "But what about you? What's your name from your previous life?" She blinked and thinking if she really wanted to tell her real name or not. Probably not, since she literally forgot her name. She rather wing it anyway.

"Let me guess, you forgot your name?" She rubbed her skull and slowly nodded. The parasite sigh "Alrighty then but what would you prefer to call yourself? A new name perhaps." She let a hum and thinking of a new name. "Hmm... Sheena?"

Fresh blinked "hmm... Nice choice for your new name and it is really beautiful..." The othe- Sheena confused and letting a "what?" in confusion. "I-I mean- it is really a beautiful name!" Fresh was flustered a bit and feeling this new emotion that they ever first experienced. They were not good at emotions but heck. How can they still feel? They don't even had a soul and doesn't have emotions but now... It's different. Fresh shook off and trying get away from embarrassment.

While Sheena, looking at Fresh in confusion. 'Maybe he's scared? Eh probably not.' She thought before bones and knives were threw straight at her and she quickly dodges it as she protects Fresh as she quickly hide behind the tree. "Funk" she cursed and censoring herself. "Fresh, why there are bones were thrown straight at me?" "I have no idea homie-"

"Geez Dust, you sure that was the last Sans that we saw? Or you're just jealous that I'm better playing at cards than you."

"Shut up Killer! And let's just finish our job here."

"Fiiiinnnnneee"

What the heck. The bad sanses are here? She wonders if this is a Fgod or misunderstanding multiverse. If not, screw herself. "Nghh..." She looked down and noticed that Fresh is getting weak or perhaps dizzy? He looks like he needs a host right now. Wait. Was male pronouns okay with Fresh? I'm sure Fresh doesn't mind. "Homie.. I need a host right now..." Sheena nodded and understanding. She slowly putting Fresh near to her eye socket and Fresh slowly goes inside of her socket. "Ngh-" "ya okay Sheena?" She let out of thumbs up and Fresh sighed relief before Sheena took the 'YOLO' shades from her pocket and put it on.

"Come out there Sans~ we know you're there~ whoooo~ Ow!"

Smack was heard and the other skeleton let out of groan.

"Killer, you do know that we're not ghost here."

"What? You always ruin the fun, Crissy Cross."

"Don't call me that."

Sheena slowly moved as she tried to escape but she accidentally bump into a black tar. Her shades 'YOLO' went to 'HI? and went back to 'YOLO' as she looked at who she was bumping and knowing a tendril slowly grabbing her. She blinked and did not expecting that. Her shades 'YOLO' went to 'HUH?'.

"You're one weird parasite."