Meet the characters!!<3✨️

MEERA CHATTERJEE.

Meera Chatterjee, a 21 year old artist and a poet who loves to travel all around the world and to have freedom just like a bird, isn't a believer of love but she loves herself more than anyone can ever. She belongs to a typical bengali family in Kolkata, but she ran far away from there in search of her inner peace and ended up falling for someone, once she ran away from.

Name:-Meera Chatterjee. (21)
Father:-Mohan Chatterjee.(38)
Mother:- Smriti Chatterjee.(34)
Brother:-Surya Chatterjee. (18)

____________🍂____________

DEVANSH RATHORE.

Devansh Rathore, a 28 year old CEO of 'Rathore and sons' company, lives in Jodhpur, elders of that place sees him as their own son and others as a kind and spread love. After losing his mother at young age he was shattered, he always puts a smile on his face and shows he is happy but from inside he's not, he is craving for that love he didn't get. He was a kind, soft and decent person until his bride ran away at the wedding night. She was the first woman after his mother whom he ever loved and cared for and she did this to him. He is still in search of her, he still has hopes that someday he'll find her but he hates it when he thinks of that night. From that day he became a ruthless and an arrogant person and decided not belive in love ever again but still he says 'Meri pehli pyaar Meera thi, hai aur rahegi. Agar wo nahi, toh koi bhi nahi.'

Name:- Devansh Rathore.(28)
Father:- Suryansh Rathore.(41)
Brother:- Daksh Rathore.(23)
Grand mother:- Devika rathore.(56)

____________🩷___________

Thankyou so much lovies for reading this far!!
please share, vote and comment your thoughts on this story.

Chapters will be updated from 3 Aug onwards, sorry for the delay. please adjust.😭🧿❤️✨️

See yaa soon!!🤍