Chapter-1

Mohabbat-e-Qayamaat~

🌸🩷

At Meera's house.

"Just look at the audacity of your daughter, she is talking back to me now." Meera's father shouted at her mother.

"My daughter?? Like I ever wanted to have her as a child." she said.

This is nothing new for her, Meera has beared this kind of cruel words from her own biological mother since childhood, she was never equally treated like her brother was.

She got up and locked herself in her room, her room is the only place where she could escape the world. She has always been forced to do things she didn't wanted to but this time they crossed their limit and forced Meera to marry someone who she doesn't even knows.

"I don't want to, I want to live my life alone, I don't need anyone to love and take care of me, I have always done that for myself and I will in future too." Meera said to herself and rested her head in a pillow.

She looked outside of the window, she saw some sparrows chirping and playing.
she said to them, 'Kaash mai tum hoti,toh aaj yaha band nahi, tumhare saath neele asmaan tale udd rahi hoti, kaash ma-'

she stopped as she heard someone knocking on her door.

"Ke?? Surya??" Meera asked.
(who?? Surya??)

"Arre kholna re, kichu bolar ache." Surya said from the other side of the door.
(Arre open na, I have something to say")

Meera opens the door, Surya rushed inside and locked the door.

"Eto ki private kotha, je dorja lock korte holo?"
(what's so private that you had to lock the door?) Meera asked in a confused tone because Surya and her never really get along, he only talked to her when he needed her, so this was very unusual for him.

"toh? shob preparation done??"(so? all preparation done?)Surya said while rubbing his hands.

"Preparation? kisher?" (preparation? for what?) she squinted her brows and asked.

"Awwlele, eto boka shajishna ar, I know what kathpiece you are."(aww, no need to act all dumb, i know what antique piece you are)He said while pinching her cheeks.

"Ami seriously janina tui ki bolchis ar to be honest ami janteo chaina, I am not in mood of listening to your silly jokes, please amay eka thakte de ektu."

("I seriously don't know what you are talking about and to be honest I don't even want to, see I am not in mood of listening to your silly jokes, pleasee leave me alone for sometime.")

But after that Surya said something which made her spine go through chills.

"Tui bari chere, palanor plan korchis na? ebar please amay eta bolishna tui babar sonman rokkha korar jonno ekta stranger ke biye korchis, if you are then you are not the Meera I know."

(Aren't you planning of running away? Now please don't tell me for the sake of our father's reputation you are marrying a stranger, if you are then you are not the Meera I know.)

Surya's words hitted Meera, she was silent for whole damn 10 mins, she thought, "Surya is right, ami ki korte jacchilam eta?, ami ekta stranger ke biye korte parina, ar shob chey boro kotha amar baba konodin amar bhalo ta dekheni, uni jaa cheyche ami Tai korechi, kintu ekhon ar naa."