Chapter-4

Jab we met~

🌧🩶

At Devansh's House.

It was a mesmerizing morning in Rathore family everyone were at the dining table for breakfast as always they started discussing about other topics while having a sip of tea every minute, while discussing Devansh's father again brought that topic which Devansh hated the most, About marriage.

"Ek ladki haii mere ek dost ki..." before he could finish devansh spoke,

"Baba, maine pehle bhi bola tha apko, abhi bhi bol raha hu, mujhe nahi karni kisi aur se shaadi." Devansh said with a irritated look on his face.

Yet he started comforting his father and said that he is fine and happy alone...and he had forgotten Meera, which he didn't. Deep inside he still has a place for her in his heart which can never be replaced.

He took his blazer and got up to take blessings from his father and grandmother as today is a very special occasion '68th ANNIVERSARY OF RATHORE AND SONS' it is.
Other neighbor companies, dealers and celebrities were invited there too.

Daksh came down quickly and gasped in disgust after seeing Devansh, Devansh looked at him in confusion and asked, "Kyaa? bhoot dekh liya kya?"

"Bhai, bura mat maniye lekin bhooton ka bhi dressing sense apse accha hota hoga, ye kya pehnke rakha hai? you are literally looking like a high schooler in a school winter uniform. We are going to a special occasion bro not to school."

"Aee chup, kya burai hai iss navy blue blazer mei? quality toh dekh." Devansh said while rubbing his blazer with his hand.

"Quality ke saath saath appearance bhi matter karta hai bhai, aap ek kaam karo, aap mere saath chalo mai dikhata hu apko." Daksh took him to his room.

Devansh was surprised to see his wardrobe, it was like a shopping mall, all kinds of blazers, shirts, trousers, t-shirts and shoes were there including different types of bags.

He said, "Now I know what you spend all your money on, Do you even wear all these?"

"Arre aap wo sab baate chodo" Daksh picked up some clothes for Devansh and said, "Ye pehnke aiye aap pe jachenge."

Devansh did as Daksh said, and after 15 minutes this was the result.

Imagine this as the outfit of Devansh.

Daksh was shocked to see his brother look so charming in his clothes, he felt proud of his dressing sense.