Chapter 6

-Jomar's POV-

Looking at Jelo and Marjorie, I remembered that we were set to take Mara to school. Just like what I promised her last night. "Jelo, ganyan ka na? Magbibihis ka pa o maliligo?" She just looked at me weirdly, basically asking me 'why?'.

"Papasok si Mara, ihatid natin. Maligo ka na Mara." Both of them just looked at me, mouth stuffed with foods. Kung malayo lang age gap ng dalawang to, iisipin ko talagang mag nanay sila. Parehas na ambagal kumain at mapili.

"Bilisan niyo na kumain jan. Male late ka jan Marjorie." Marjorie just pushed the plate, and swiftly went to her room shouting the words 'ayoko na, maliligo na ako!'. I heard Jayson chuckled and heard him say something in the lines of "bangad". Jelo was about to do the same, but I held her hand to prevent her from standing.

"Ubusin mo yang pagkain mo, konti nalang yan." She just pursed her lips then shakes her head 'no'; she started to tug her hand, trying to remove my grip so she can stand. I grabbed her plate with my other hand, cutting a piece of pancake for her to eat. I guess she realizes that she does not have any choice but to finish her plate before she goes and take a shower. She let me feed her until her plate was empty.

"Mare may kamay ka mare." I heard Pres. Katrina say while laughing. I even saw her from my peripheral vision that she turned to Frank and jokingly asked him to feed her.

"Ligo na ako!" she stood up and ran fastly, basically copying what Marjorie did earlier. I felt the rest of them looking at me, so I turned my gaze on them.

"Bakit po?" their looks on me were weird, as if I just had another head pop out of my neck. They just shook their head and stood up, going to the living room. Loko, yung mga pinagkainan nila. I just picked up the soiled dishes and went to the room to prepare clothes for Jelo to wear.

As she got out of the room, I noticed that she wasn't wearing the clothes I brought out for her. She was wearing the brown shirt she stole from me when we had our Campus-based Leadership Training and a black cyclist shorts. I looked at her while waiting for Mara to go out, I remembered what happened last night.

As I was touching her hair, she suddenly woke up and smiled at me.

Mara suddenly went out shouting "Kuya! Ma-le-late na ako!" Jelo grabbed a black baseball cap and put on her white sneakers. Pulling Mara out of the unit. Mas nagpa panic pa siya, masyadong OA. Mukha pa siyang rich na nanay.

-Third Person POV-

"Kuya, ihatid lang namin si Marjorie." Jomar informed Raphael and the others, in return, Raphael only nodded his head. "Ako, bespren. Sama ako." Jayson stood up before Jomar can say anything. They head out immediately, leaving the body watching a movie. Seryoso pa silang nanonood.

"May allowance ka pa o na-ubos mo na sa shopping?" Jomar looked at Marjorie at the backseat through the rear mirror. She opened her bag, took her wallet and looked at it. "Wala na." sighing, he reached for his wallet and took out a thousand peso bill. Ang gastos, parang si Jelo. "Hanggang bukas na sana yan. Susunduin ka naman namin mamayang uwian mo." She just nodded and giggled like a little spoiled brat. Parang hindi nakikinig.

Jomar glanced at Jelo who was just looking at him while smiling. "Pwede ka na maging tatay hahahahahaha." She told him, making herself laugh hard, same as through with Jayson on the back. Marjorie was still out of touch from reality. Hindi niya na kailangang mag candy for lunch, may nag sponsor na sa kanya.

"Tama yan ading bespren, tapos ikaw nanay." Jayson said making her to stop laughing and snapping Marjorie back to reality, making her laugh.

"Tama na kayo, bumaba ka na Marjorie. Yang pera, wag mo uubusin. Ang gastos mo pa naman, mana ka kay Jelo." Marjorie went out of the vehicle while giggling like a child. Before he can even maneuver the car to go ahead, she knocked on the driver's window. "Syempre nanay ko yon eh hahahahaha. Pero thank you kuya. Thank you talaga." She gave him a sincere smile then looked at the shotgun grinning like a child. "Bye 'Te!" Before Jomar can even comprehend anything and react to her appreciation, she just turned around swiftly and ran towards the gate, greeting the guard on her way in.