Counselor Dror

Note: Made shortly after the release of Murder Drones Episode 4 "Cabin Fever". This takes place in the same alternate timeline as the Valentine's short (which is even directly referenced) and similarly, this was made to provide a scenario that won't happen in On-Brand Loyalty. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dror stared blankly at J. "...You want me to do what?"

J sighed as she repeated herself. "Ok... I need you to head over to that stupid camp N begged me to let him go to. Apparently, that edgy child Uzi wants his help 'distracting' her classmates as she does... whatever it is she wants to do." She began to do some stretches as she prepared to fly off for her nightly hunt. "V's going too and I don't trust either of them to not get into trouble on their own, so you're going to supervise them while I'm off."

The Worker Drone groaned as he followed J out of the spire. "Man I HATE the woods... it's so filthy and uncomfortable."

J rolled her eyes. "Yeah well, you know how I am with kids, if I go there's a very good chance I'll snap and kill someone. If you snap, you'll just go into one of your amusing rages. Or who knows, maybe you'll surprise me..." At that she pretended to look shy and played with one of her pigtails. "My trusted second-in-command doesn't want to disappoint me, does he?"

Dror growled as a blush came over his visor, aware of his leader's intentionally played-up act. Of course thanks to his growing fondness of J, simple actions like this were more than effective on him.

Taking his silence as an agreement, J smirked and extended her wings. "Alright then. Just make sure to keep V in check, stop N from doing anything stupid and just in case, and take count of how many 'accidental' kills there are. Good luuuuuck!" With a gust of snow, J launched into the night sky.

And that is how Dror got roped into a field trip for teenagers. He glared at the ground below as V gripped the back of his shirt while she flew. N had managed to find some camp-based uniforms around the area and convinced V and Dror to dress the part.

Dror decided on a basic pale green dress shirt and pants, matched with a yellow tie that fluttered in the wind as he was carried through the air. Unlike his companions, he opted to keep both his Disassembly Drone armband and his JCJenson hat on.

Taking a break from his airborne staredown with the surface, Dror turned his head up towards V. "So I get why N wants to help Uzi and all, but uh... what's your stake in all this exactly? You know you can't just eat the kids right?"

She scoffed. "I'm here for a break. Ya' know, spend time in nature, hang out with friends, usual boring civilian stuff."

Dror scrutinized her. "Since when have you ever had friends?"

Her face morphed into a fanged smirk and looked down at him. "Oh I may have met a worker girl at that dance thing, I say we hit it off rather well. You and J were probably being too lovey-dovey to notice."

Even N flying beside them couldn't help but give a small chuckle, causing Dror to grit his teeth. "We were talking. Sorry that we don't prefer to converse with children."

V hummed. "Why not? You'd finally have someone to talk to on your level."

Dror's face grew so red with anger he would've had steam coming out his ears if he had any. "...STOP MAKING FUN OF MY FREAKIN HEIGHT! Don't forget, J put me in charge so as your current superior I-...!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bite me!"

Uzi gritted her teeth as her classmates stared at her. "I asked to go alone. HE'S just mad at your test scores!"