Our wonderful Esme

Adam's: POV

I bent down to pick up the mug when my back crushed and everything went black.

"Esme, let the morphine spread." said Jack. "There's no time. He's dying." replied Esme. "Get her out now." I screamed. Esme cut up stomach with the scalp and I was screaming outta pain. But she froze when she saw the blood. "Take her out of here." yelled Jack. "Esme." I whispered when Robin took her out.

Then I heard a baby cry and tears filled my eyes. "It's Esme." said Jack. "Can I hold her?" I asked and he lay down our daughter in my arms. "You're beautiful." I replied and took my last breath. "Come back to me please, baby. Please Adam." begged Jack. He fed me with his blood and I die. "You'll be okay." said Jack.

" said Jack

(Esme)

***

Esme's: POV

I walked into the squad room and went up to Olivia's desk. I looked coldly at her.

"How dare you not believe in your own son? he tried to explain to you, but you didn't listen to him. Adam doesn't deserve to have you as a mother." I said coldly. "He told me to shut up." replied Liv. "It was Aiden, you idiot. He's his doppelgänger." I said. "I'm sorry." replied replied Olivia. "It's not me that should apologize." I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Don't mess with Esme

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~