The Demon and The Angel

My friend gave me inspiration..
Warning: S3xual harassment, shitty writting, horny stuff. Wattpad dont ban me

God and satan both had loyal workers.
Satan's loval worker was no.1 for 500years until he got no.2. He got real furious and checked the news. The no.1 loyal worker was an angel from heaven named "junta azumaya". The "frightening" demon takato always wanted to have a meeting with the angel junta. Until then, they both got scheduled in 1 mission together. God and satan was on good terms that day. Takato finally got to meet each other.

Their mission was to protect a human being. "Sakurabi Hashigo''They were bound no, destined to meet somewhere. But they just knew that they are supposed to meet near ''sakurabi hashigo'' 's house. Both got in disguise, placed a memory of them in sakurabi hashigos memory by god. The next day, takato had recieved a weird rectangle shaped object called "phone".

So did junta.They were invited in the middle of hell and heaven by god to explain takato and junta all the basic usage of digital things and technologies. Then they practiced using it. The first contact on their phone was sakurabi hashigo. Both got messages from hashigo. Junta, whos a "dear friend" to hashigo, was invited to a hangout saying hashigo will introduce junta his friend.

"Takato saijou". From takatos device, he
recieved a message. "Hey man! I wanna introduce u my friend! Junta azumaya! The hangout is at 2pm at the usual cafe!" Sent by hashigo. Junta and takato had to act like they dont know each other. Before 2pm, they descended to earth. Then went to the hangout location together. Hashigo was surprised to see them together. ''I thought u guys didnt know each other?' ''We are acquaintances." -takato
That cleared hashigos confusion.

They entered the cafe and spent a fun time together. ''So how are u guys acauaintances?" ''We are neighbors!" - junta .Actually no. They have to live together bc of the mission and had to discuss things carefully Junta and takato walked hashigo home in case something bad happens to hashigo. Then they went to their apartment. They discussed future events, until.Junta offered alcohol to takato. Since takato is a demon, he just thinks "rules are made to be broken" So he drank tons. Until he lost consciousness. When he woke up, it was 2am.He was naked, in bed. Junta was taking pictures. Takato woke up, "why am naked?!''

''Ah ur finally awake takato!!"
"Shut up! I demand u to explain this!"
''Calm down! Takato''
"How am i supposed to calm down!?"
"Just calm down and it wont hurt...
"Huh!?!"
Junta slithered up to takato and slowly adiusted the blanket. Takato was speechless and afriad of what his gonna do. Junta started kissing him passionately. Takato couldnt stop him. As junta was ranked no.1 loyal worker Rank also depends on power, strength. Takato was forced.
He couldnt say anything. But junta was too passionate that takato was enjoying it. Junta stopped and went straight to the bottom part of takato. He started teasing him by playing with his pp. Takato knew he aint going to escape that beast this night ''Spread ur legs. Ur legs are in way.'' Junta inserted not 2, not 3, but 4 fingers into his tight little hole Takato was moaning hard af Junta kept thrusting it into his hole.

"Huh!?!"

Takato's last word.

Takato whimpered, moaned as junta was thrusting. Junta stopped. Junta pulled out his pp And put it into his hole. He Started thrusting from slow to fast. Takato had no way of escaping. Junta's was just way too big. That takato was paralvzed for 3 days It was going fine until junta started going fast.

"Aah!!~..u-u fucked up a-a-angel AH!!~~..a-atleast go s-slower"
''U shut up." Junta was just getting more and more impatient, Junta went god speed
Takato leg paralyzation went up to 5days.
"N-nghh~~"
"Now this is what i want...this pure melody... moan harder for me!" He started thrusting way faster. (Rip)