Close friends night

Takato's pov

Another boring day, another work day. The director said today we'll only act for few hour and leave, because it said that Today is his wife's birthday so he need to end the shift today early.
Luckily i can go home early drink my favorite beer, eat ham and watch some tv while i rest. Hopefully that stupid Angel wont harass  me.
I went to work as i first bumped into Ayagi, ofcourse.. ''Oh whats up Saijou-san, you look very..'' he said as he bites his nail.. ''What? what do i look like? Got a problem huh?'' i said with angry tone. He laughed replied ''No no u misunderstood.. you just look very tired today, what happened? Did you boyfriend harass you''
I got shocked how he said that out in public.. some of the co-workers were staring at us.. damn you Ayagi! ''Oh nothing.. i am just tired since today we started the shift early, its mostly 8-9am but at 6am sat
really!?''

''Haha Saijou-san your cute when your mad, its directers wife's birthday so he need to leave early well thankfully we're going home early, see you '' He giggles and walked away.. woah he was calm today.. is everyone happy about ending shift early? Oh not my problem. I walked to my dressing room to get wear the role of ''Teacher'' yes we're doing the act of Police and Criminals and i was the main lead as the Police, lucky me who always gets choosen as the main lead hehe, I giggled. I went out from the room to go to the main area where we all gonna act. Strange how i didnt met Chunta today.. he mostly appears whenever i came to work, or he just slept and forgot about everything lol!

Forget about him, thankfully he's not bothering me during work, he always finds a way to do stuff to me.. oh anyways! Wake up Saijou! Dont think about that stupid Angel., its not about him! He has nothing to do with this! ''I Saijou Takato who is brave and strong will show all of these noobies how acting works! Hah!'' I said that almost loudly but hah.. embarrassing. Time for act
After acting (12:54pm)
Takato's pov over*

''Ahh! Finally work is over! I am so tired for waking up at 6am.. '' Ayagi said as he walked out of the set first saying goodbye to everyone.

Director: Thank you everyone you all did good today! The movie is almost finished were gonna practice one more time next week and we'll be done! Goodnight everyone!

All: Thank you!

They all said there goodbyes as the director rushed to go to his Wife's birthday. Takato finally going to rest and do his favorite stuff at home but he still hasnt met Junta.. ''Wo-woah!! woah!! everyone watch out!!'' A young kid bumped into the ''Rude'' co-worker. *gasp* ''Omg im so sorry Hiroshi-san! I didng mean t-'' as he was about to finish his sentence he cut him off ''WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING NEXT KID! Or else you'll get punishment.'' The angry man grapped onto his wrist and tried to scold him. Then a black haired man entered 'Oi, Watch your mouth you old crap! Leave him alone!'' Everyone was indeed in shock, the angry man replied ''Hah? what are you going to do Saijou?'' As he almost punched saijou when Tall blonde figure stopped him. ''C-chunta..?'' Takato was frightened how Junta almost killed Hiroshi. ''Im sorry! Sorry Saijou..! Sorry Narumiya.. '' As he runs off.
Junta went up to Takato ''Takato-san, you alright?'' he was rubbing takato's head
''H-hey.. im not a young kid! Stop it! '' Takato pushed off Junta. After all of that happened they all exited the area.

Takato: Uhm.. Chunta.. where have you been all day? I havent seen u and..
Junta: Oh! Sorry i was busy with work, i couldn't caught up to you
Takato: I see..

''Saijou-san!!!! Junta-san!!'' A young boy ran up to them while dragging another tall person. ''Guys guts! Lets all go out for a date!''
''A DATE?!?'' All shouted. ''Yeah a date! wait are you all understanding as a romantic way~? No way! Were all just gonna go out to a restaurant or cafe etc and just have friends night!'' Ryo replied happily jumping up and down like a little boy.
''Oh. '' They all stood there staring at eachother when ''Oh well you two have fun me and Takato-san are going to lea-'' as if they about to leave Ryo stopped them grabbing onto the shirt begging not to leave. The two men looked at eachother and nodded and they all agree to go out together at 5pm. Ayagi looked pissed.

A few hours later they all met up at the agreed location but since Ayagi and Ryo didnt had a car they had to walk. Since Junta was kind today he gave them a ride to the mall. The younger boy's eye was full of shine exciting to see all of these cool stuff! He dragged Ayagi to explore with him, Ayagi looked annoyed but he gotta do his big bro job. After those two left Junta was finally at peace, he held Takato's hand and walked to the nearby desert stall. There was limited edition Tonyaka&Chunnya donut⬇️

''Yum it looks so delicious!'' They both bought each one and sat on a bench and ate

''Yum it looks so delicious!'' They both bought each one and sat on a bench and ate. They stood up and went to look for the other two that ran off.
Meanwhile those two were getting matching stuff ''Ayagi-san ayagi-san! Lets get these bracelets! It looks so cutee!!'' The younger kid said happily while the older one ''ugh.. im not a kid anymore.. i dont wanna where this things out in public'' he was pissed but also dont wanna hurt Ryo's feeling. ''Aww.. i thought you will like these.. but thats okay! Lets get something !'' He had a sad face on.. Ayagi did not want to hurt his feeling so he bought the bracelets and gave it to him as a gift. He had the biggest smile ever, Ryo never seen Ayagi smilling.

Takato and Junta found both of them and all 4 decide to go to a bubble tea shop since its been popular at Japan. They ordered each one for themself but since they're all together the tall blonde man decided to carry them all by buying them bubble teas, heh they all looked happy even bought one for Ayagi?! He hates him but he's kind today.

Ryo got strawberry milktea
Takato got basic milk tea
Junta got Taro milk tea
Ayagi got brown sugar milk tea

They sat on a table of four and drank, also got some snacks to eat. ''Thank you Junta-san! :D'' Ryo replied drinking it so fast. ''He-hey! Dont drink too fast thats too much sugar!'' Ayagi was worried for him ''Haha says the one who got the most sugary one'' Junta smirked laughing. Ayagi looked embarrassed but dont judge him! He has a sweet tooth. They all finished there drink and its 7:30pm. The mall will close at 8 o'clock, they threw away the cups and went outside. Takato couldn't finish his drink from the donut, Ryo decided to drink it. Once again it was windy and rainy a bit. ''Ugh how are we going to go back..'' said Ayagi, ''Dummy i have a car yk'' Junta giggled and they all sat in Junta's vehicle.
Takato sat in front beside the driver, Ryo&Ayagi sat the back. Since it was almost 8pm people's work was ending so the traffic was alot than usual. Its also friday A long car ride during all those car beeping noises the two boys at the back fell asleep the younger on putting their head on the older ones head. Takato smiled and held Junta's hand. Junta's wing spread out since the two at the back was asleep they quickly kissed.

They all went home and slept after a long day today. Glad four of them are getting along

Thank you ! Credit to: Godess_Of_Yaoi for the idea! Go read their ''A Little too Realistic Acting Role'' its amazing💕

Also question:
Is his name Ryo or Narumiya🤔 I really cant tell which one is the Last name or First name.. or im just dumb lol.
If his name Narumiya then i'll change it!