Chapter 1 - Fan Fictions

Chapter one.

Fan fictions

1. Practically all are about one direction. Weird. I mean, you click the fan fiction button and almost ninety nine percent are about them.

2. It's either about a fan who meets a member of the band by mistake.

3. Or a long post childhood friend, and they realise that they have always loved each other.

4. Or the main character (always a girl) gets raped by them. And then they fall in love. I mean that's a bit creepy.

5. Or the most random, there is a group of 5 friends or a girl band. And they meet one direction. And all of them fall in love and in the end there are five happy couples.

6. And all they talk about in the story is about one tiny thing that they all supposedly do. Something about food and spoons and carrots or something.

7. Or it's a gay fan fiction. And they always have these weird names which are a combination of both.

8. And the story will be in both their point of views of how they love each other but won't tell each other. And then they get together. And there is a misunderstanding and they break up. But then they get back together. Weird. They always live happily ever after.

9. Or the girl has had an abusive childhood.

10. Or the fanfictions are about Twilight. I mean, seriously? But eww.

No offence to anyone.

I have bother against one direction. Just think its funny, how all are almost the same.

But some of the stories are not bad.