Secret Starter

Let's see your attacks..." I grab my pokedex from my pocket and check my pokemon's attacks. "Alright! Then Ben, use Tackle!" Ben then charges at Pikachu as fast as it can. Luis: "Pikachu, use Thunder Shock!" Ben gets hit and falls down into the dirt. "Come on, Ben! Get up!" Ben slowly gets up. Luis: "Pikachu, use Thunder Shock again!" "Dodge it!" Ben jumps out of the way from the attacks path, and gives a relieved sigh. I check my pokedex again. "Ben's Ho is already in the red?" Luis: "Now use Growl." "Use Tackle!" Ben's attack stat gets lowered and hits Pikachu. Pikachu then smiles as Ben gets Paralyzed. Luis: "Alright, static worked!" Huh? Static? What's that? "Ben! Use Tail Whip!" Luis: "Now finish it with Thunder Shock!" Ben doesn't move due to the Paralyze and gets hit, causing it to faint. "I lost...?!"

Luis: "Alright, Pikachu, we won our first battle!" Pikachu runs up to Luis and hops onto his shoulder. Both of them are smiling. I return Ben. "Sorry, Ben. We lost our first battle." The other kids cheer for Luis. I stand with the others while two other kids face each other off. Well, I mean, what did I expect anyways? A win? Electric beats Water, I should've saw this coming. I smile. "I'll just beat him next time then." I then feel a rustle coming from my bag. "Huh?!" I jump from the shock and fall down. "Ouch..."  I take off my bag and open it. I then see two fluffy ears pop out before a Pokemon jumps out and stretches. It's fur then gets on me. "How'd you get in my bag?" I use My Pokedex to see what pokemon it is.

"You're a Eevee?" Eevee nods. I then check my bag to see a pokeball in the gift my mom gave me. Wait... did my mom give me this Eevee? I check my pokedex to see 2 of my 6 slots saved in my pokedex. Yes, this Eevee is mine. "I'll name you Vee!l then." Vee then smiles and nods. Wait- should I return Ben back to the Proffesor? The Proffesor gives pokemon to trainers to those who don't have a pokemon already... I then stand up with Vee in my bag. "Well, maybe it wouldn't hurt to still have Ben." I then turn to the battle as a Rattata gets beat up by a Pink Sphere pokemon. "I seen that pokemon before..." I pull out my pokedex.

A Jigglypuff! That it. "Well, anyways, let's get back home and heal you up, Ben." I then start to run home. Vee accidentally falls off my bag, so I stop and pick her up before running again.

I open the door, and the smell of Bacon then hits me. "Mom! I home!" I walk into the kitchen to see my mom cooking. She turns to me. Mom: "Hello, Honey. Your home earlier than I expected." She then sees Vee in my arms. Mom: "I see you opened my gift." "Yeah. I named her Vee." Mom: "That's a lovely name, dear." "Yeah, i also have this little fella." I pull out my pokeball and walk to my mom. My two sisters then run towards me. Olivia: "A Eevee! How Adorable!" Olivia starts petting Vee, and Vee smiles. Averie: "Lemme carry it!" My baby sister then tries to take Vee of my shoulder, while Vee is persistent from getting off. "Averie! Vee doesn't want to be held right now." Averie gives me a mad glare and stomps away. "Brat -" I roll my eyes to the sky.

Mom: "Now, what were you saying, Ethan?" I then grab Ben's Pokeball. "I have this little fella. Though i used him in battle, and he fainted." Mom: "Lemme heal it up for you." Mom then grabs Ben's Pokeball and sends him out. Mom: "Olivia, can you grab the Revives and Potions?" Olivia nods, and goes into mom's room. She then comes out with a box. Mom opens the box and uses the healing items to restore Ben back to health. "Alright!" Been and Vee, then meet Ben, and they start playing. Mom: "He should be ready to go." She then walks back into the kitchen and finishes cooking breakfast.

"Vee, and Ben! Breakfast time!" My Pokémon then stop playing and start racing to their food bowls. Vee beats Ben.

After I eat, me and my pokemon get the last of my stuff and I say bye to my family one last time. "Bye, guys!" I close the door behind me and sigh. There is no turning back now! "Let's go, guys!" Me and my pokemon run into the sun and follow the trail to Route 1, where the other kids seemed to be heading. We catch up with them.

Luis: "Oh, you made it." "Huh?" Luis smiles at me. Luis: "I mean, like, of course you did, but i didn't expect you to catch another pokemon so quickly." He then looks down at Vee, who is walking next to me and Ben. "I mean sorta, i guess." Luis: "Huh?"Don't worry about it! Let's catch up with the rest of the group." Luis looks forward to see the group ahead of us. Luis: "Yeah, let's do that." We both catch up with the group and explore Route 1. We'll it seems that I made a friend. I can already tell my journey is gonna be fun!