13.

.
.
.
.
.

We walked inside the restaurant. I looked around to have a point of view of the restaurant and it was looking quite expensive.
We walked further in the restaurant to the receptionist and Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung: I've a booking here ..

As soon the receptionist saw him, she stood up and bowed to him which i didn't get. Is he this much famous??

Receptionist: please give me a second sir ..

She searched on the computer and replied..

Receptionist: yes Mr. Kim..
I will tell a waitress to lead you to your table ..

Taehyung: sure ..

The receptionist bowed and grabbed the phone placed near her and called someone..

Receptionist: Linda come here you've to lead Mr. Kim to table no. 7

After few minutes a young lady came, maybe a waitress.
Her waitress uniform was too tight and too short too. Her breast and butt were popping out and she looked at me in a sassy way but as soon as she saw Taehyung, her jaw dropped again she looked at me, making a disgust face. Well i don't know what's wrong with her but her next action made me surprised. She purposely pulled down her top to show her cleavage more than before. I saw Taehyung, he was busy on his phone while she walked towards us.

Linda: is he Mr. Kim ..?

Receptionist: yes, lead them to table no. 7

The receptionist said ..
I looked at Taehyung. He was looking at Linda while frowning his eyebrows.
She gave a flirty look to Taehyung but he had his blank expression on.

Linda: Good afternoon sir, please follow me.

She said and walked somewhere and we followed her. It was a private area where only one table was present.
She then looked at him and smirked..

Linda: this is you table sir...

she said and looked at me. She tsk and left from there.
Taehyung gestured the two bodyguards to go who were following us untill now and they did after bowing.
And now only we both were present.
I looked at Taehyung. He smiled at me and came to me. He pulled a chair and gestured me to sit there..

Y/n: t-thank you ..

He smiled and sat across me. I looked at him and found him already staring at me. I couldn't help and looked away..

Taehyung: so .. baby do y-

He was saying but halted as Linda came to him and bend down showing her cleavage.
I looked away feeling disgusted and cringed.

Linda: what would you like to order sir ..?

Taehyung: you should ask this to her first, not me ..

I heard him saying in his cold voice. I saw her and she came to me and smiled which seemed forced.

Linda: what do you want to order ?

She asked with a little bit anger in her voice .
I looked at Taehyung and he was staring me only, suddenly I choked in my own saliva. I was coughing while Linda came forward and took the glass of water and purposely tried to pour on me, just then a loud sound echoed, it was a gun shot sound. I look at Taehyung he was holding his gun and he shot just a little far from Linda. I was deadly shocked while she widened her eyes and looked at Taehyung and soon the two bodyguards came inside after hearing Taehyung.

Taehyung: GUARDS!!

They came and bowed to him.

Taehyung: CALLED THE MANAGER RIGHT NOW..

I flinched hearing him ..
Within few seconds, the manager came running toward us.
He bowed to Taehyung.

Manager: Mr.kim how can I help you ?

Taehyung: who is she ..!

He asked the manager looking at Linda. I looked at him and he's looking so mad.

Manager: Mr. Kim, she's Linda. A waitress new here. She just joined yesterday..

Taehyung was playing with his gun while looking at Linda silently. I looked at Linda and she seems to be soo nervous and scared while was looking down.

Taehyung: does she know what respect is? and wearing proper clothes?

The manager bowed ..

Manager: I'm really sorry Mr. Kim

Taehyung: does she even know who am I and this woman across me ..?

Manager: I'm sorry Mr Kim, she's new here so she didn't know that you are the owner of this restaurant and Ms. Min as you soon to be wife.

As I heard him and my eyes widened. I was shocked hearing that this restaurant belongs to Taehyung.

Taehyung: make sure that next time she doesn't even get to put a foot in this place. And also make her understand the lesson of wearing proper clothes at a formal place.

Manager: Yes Mr. Kim, i apologize once again .

He said and bowed while Taehyung just hummed.
Then he ordered some food and we had peacefully.
.
.
Taehyung: so baby.. do you liked the food .. ?

I nodded my head and he smiled.

Y/n: t-taehyung .. !

Taehyung: yes baby ..

Y/n: i need to use restroom ..

Taehyung: oh .. okh baby you can go ..

I stood up and was about to go when I heard him.

Taehyung: do you want me to come with you..?

I looked at him and saw him smirking. I shook my head and went from there as fast as I could.
After using the restroom, I was going back to Taehyung but halted as I heard someone calling my name and it sounds familiar.
I turned around and my eyes widened. I remember him, remember his face, it's him. He's looking same like before but became more handsome.
He came closer me to.

..?  : Y/n .. it's you right .?

Y/n: e-eun-woo.. ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.