5.

Author's pov

Opening the door of your apartment, you went inside and sat on the couch lazily. You looked up when you heard Jisoo.

Jisoo: how was your day y/n? You're looking tired..

Y/n: unnie today I got a lot of customers.

Your mind was still filled with his words. You tried to shook all the thoughts and sighed heavily.

Jisoo: are you just tired or did something happened?

Y/n: no unnie I'm just tired .

Jisoo: ok.. go get freshen up, till then I'll set the dinner.

Y/n: no unnie.. it's okay I'll help you and yeah how are you now ?

Jisoo: oh y/n I'm all fine now. You go, I'll set the dinner.

You nodded and went to get freshen up.
.
.
After having dinner you both went to your respective rooms. Here you're staring at the ceiling blankly while again thinking about him. After sometime without knowing you drifted into your dreamland.

.
.
.

On the other side....

A black expensive and spotless car stopped near a mansion, surrounded by beautiful trees ons each side, two guards were present at the entrance. A man in his fine black wrinkle less suit got off the car. He entered inside the mansion while the guards bowed him but he didn't stopped his steps or didn't even cared to response them and continued his steps ignoring them.
A lady in her 40's opened the door when he rung the door bell.

The lady: Welcome Mr. Kim.. please come.

The lady said while bowing the man infront of her, while the man just nodded his head and entered inside the huge living room. Seeing another lady in her late 40's sitting on a luxury couch, a smile crept on his lips.

??.. : how are you my lady ?

??.. : don't talk to me. You've told me that you'll not be late, you've promised me.

The lady stood up and stated while folding her arms against her chest.

??.. : I'm really sorry, please forgive me. I really had to attend an important meeting and it took soo long, please I'm sorry.

He said while back hugging the lady.

??.. : It's ok Tae.. now let's go, I'm hungry. I'll serve the dinner for you too.

Taehyung: It's ok mom, you don't have to, ask any maid, you know I don't like you to work.

Mrs. Kim : it's fine Tae, I can do.

Taehyung: if you're ok with this , then fine.

Mrs. Kim nodded and went to the kitchen, while Taehyung sat on the couch. His mind was filled with y/n's thoughts while a bright smile appreared on his lips.
"Soon you gonna be mine baby. I'll never hurt you, you're the most precious thing to me. You'll me mine, only mine and I'll be yours".
Taehyung mumbled while smiling.

Next morning

In cafe
Y/n's pov

Jisoo: y/n my dad is calling me, I've to go. I'll be back after sometime.

Y/n: ok unnie..

Unnie left and I sat near the counter focusing on the fixed screen infront of me. Hearing the 'ting' sound i moved my head forward to see and again it's him. I stood up from my sit but before I could do anything he came to me.