Chapter 12: The Battle of Earth

The Reforms council meets around a galaxy map in the Beskania capital building. The council is led by Christopher Talio. Francesca and Kix are also apart of it. Tom is second in command. The council is small because of Troy and Marcus's absence. Troy believed to be dead and Marcus believed to be imprisoned. Talio begins the meeting. "We are close to our final plot. The siege and blockade of Earth. We have the most powerful fleet in the galaxy at the moment. This will be a major success that will eventually lead to our victory." Talio announces. Tom speaks up, "We have the best commanders and generals in the galaxy. Aswell as great warriors if things boil down to violence. No doubt it will though." Tom says. "Do we have intel on where Marcus is?" Kix asks.
Suddenly the room doors slide open. An armored Marcus and suited Ferris enter. "I'm right here Kix." Marcus smiles sheepishly as Kixs face lights up. The two hug, Marcus lets go to hug his sister. "Marcus?" She questions how he's here. Tom goes and hugs his cousin.
The two let go. Marcus and Talio nod at eachother with smiles. "What…" Tom and Ferris stare eachother down. Tears forming in Tom's eyes. "Come here man." Tom says with his voice breaking as the two embrace in a tight hug. The two were like brothers growing up. Francesca watches in confusion to seeing Ferris. "I thought you were a dead man." Tom says to Ferris with tears rolling down his face.
"I'll explain later." Ferris goes to hug Francesca who reluctantly hugs Ferris. "Shocked?" Ferris let's go and looks at her expression. "Y-Yeah." She says. Ferris laughs as he looks at Kix. "Congrats on the marriage." He says to him. "Thanks…uh congrats on being alive?" Kix says awkwardly, Ferris laughs. "Explain the plan again." Marcus says to Talio with a smile.

Troy walks to the capital building. He has a bandage covering his missing eye. He is stopped by guards. "Halt. Only officials are allowed after this point." The guard says. He tilts his head after a second look. "Sir Troy?" He says. "Yeah." Troy says. "Sorry sir! Go ahead!" The guard salutes him. Troy walks into the building.
Before entering the council room he changes clothes.
Wearing a black suit, he wears a black hat on top. He grabs pistols and puts them in his holsters and slides a rifle around his back.

He enters the council room. Everyone looks back in silence. Troy smiles, he is almost unrecognizable. He is pale, thin. Missing an eye, wearing a different outfit. His beard and hair is grown out. Talio squints, "Troy?" He walks to him. Troy begins walking to him aswell. The two shake hands. "What happened?" Talio eyes him down inspecting his appearance. "Alot. What are we discussing?" Troy looks around. "The war is soon to be over. In our favor aswell." Talio says. "So be it. Tell me our plan in your office." Troy says. Talio looks around, "Gathering Over!" He announces.

Talio explains the plan to Troy.
"So when I left, we were losing the war. What happened?" Troy asks. "We stopped for a little while and began gathering support and allies." Talio says. "Well good work. Sad that the manor is gone." Troy says. Talio laughs, "What happened to you then?" Talio says. Troy is traumatized by the prison and doesn't want to discuss it. "Don't worry about it. I'm here now so it doesn't matter." Troy says. "Fair enough." Talio says.
"When are we departing anyhow?" Troy says. "Tomorrow. Marcus said that most of the available troops are at a station over by Megatron and Xen." Talio says. "Alright. I have to get some rest then. See you tomorrow then." Troy nods his head as he leaves. Talio is shocked by the sight of Troy. His appearance striking fear into him. He seems different aswell, more serious, more filled with anger.

Kashmir stands on the bridge of his ship. Waiting eagerly for the call to depart from Beskania and begin the siege.
A small Kathan walks to him. "Um, Sir." The Kathan says. Kashmir turns, "Yes?" He asks. "You have a visitor." The kathan looks back. Quinnoi stands, only a little taller than the tall Kashmir. "Who must you be?" Kashmir asks. "I am a warrior. Talio wanted me to tell you something." Quinnoi says. "Well spit it out old-timer." Kashmir says. Quinnoi furrows his brow and grunts, "He doesn't want you to kill Cassius." Quinnoi says. Kashmir steps back and shakes his head. "For what reason!" He asks in outrage. The small Kathan runs off. "He needs him alive!" Quinnoi says. "No! He will die! Brutally! And by my hands! He destroyed my clan!" Kashmir growls. "You speak with Talio then!" Quinnoi Says. "Why even listen to the Human! After what they did to your people! You really should kill Talio!" Kashmir yells. Quinnoi smiles deviously, "Stay Silent if anything happens." Quinnoi nods and leaves. Kashmir smiles slightly, he is still bent on killing Cassius.