🌙BEST FEMALE CHARACTER RESULTS🌙

Hii everyone! Here are the results for best female main character, judged by Promise_Me_Forever

I just want to say please don't get offended if your book scored lower. The judge had to judge honestly and this is just criticism to benefit your stories! Everyone did really well, so don't be disappointed if you weren't a winner.

For the scores there are 5 criteria's and each one is worth 20 points. These criteria's were Attachment to the character, development, dialogue, personality and how realistic the character is!

Anyway, let's get on to the part you guys have been waiting for, the scores for this category!

1. J.A.R.C.O by JankyFluffy
MC: Rose-Red
Attachment: 13/20
Development: 15/20
Dialogue: 16/20
Personality 17/20
Realistic: 13/20

Total: 75/100
Rose-Red is a kind character, someone who has been unable to find the love of her life. Let her learn how to love. Let her struggle with this on her quest, show us her inner monologue, and how she deals with the realization that she can't love. Don't rush her character, let her grow.

2. Broken without you by Kmytho
MC: Vatsla
Attachment: 15/20
Development: 17/20
Dialogue: 17/20
Personality: 19/20
Realistic: 15/20

Total: 83/100
Vatsla is a complicated character. She converses in two languages, making it hard for the reader to understand what she says sometimes. She's got a lot of love in her, however. Her personality is gentle and kind. She seems realistic to the reader, but not in a 'I can imagine them being my friend in real life' sense.

3. Sugar, Spice and everything Nice by Imma_collins
MC: Ashley Ontario
Attachment: 18/20
Development: 18/20
Dialogue:17/20
Personality: 19/20
Realistic: 18/20

Total: 90/100
Ashley is a really well written character. Someone who knows how to express her thoughts without being rude, understand social norms, is aware of her surroundings and has a delightful sense of humor. She is realistic and easily imaginable, overall, she just seems like the kind of person I could be friends with.

4. The Mark of the Engkanto by HeideHunt
MC: Akali
Attachment: 18/20
Development: 16/20
Dialogue: 16/20
Personality: 19/20
Realistic: 15/20

Total: 86/100
Akali is a beautiful character. She's well written in a sense of her gentle personality. She's kindhearted with big dreams, but her interactions with other characters need a bit of working on. She's got huge potential for a character to achieve their dreams and is pretty realistic for her world, a character who lies to try to better themselves.

5. Rubies vs. Emeralds by Zstuckey11
MC: Ella
Attachment: 15/20
Development: 16/20
Dialogue: 17/20
Personality: 15/20
Realistic: 16/20

Total: 79/100
Allow Ella to be more engaged in the world around her, let her learn what it's like to be a grown up. At thirteen, she could be playing a huge part in the political powers of her nation, but she's been kidnapped. She's sweet, but sometimes that turns into a gullibility that could kill her. This is her fatal flaw.

6. I M POSSIBLE LOVE by Vinishah2
MC: Kim Bora

Attachment: 17/20
Development: 17/20
Dialogue: 18/20
Personality: 18/20
Realistic: 17/20

Total: 85/100
Bora is a very realistic character. Her life is realistic and she doesn't know how to with it. She's somewhat unaware of her surroundings, however, which makes her less realistic and in need of development. But her personality is bright, bubbly and kind. Just make her seem more realistic by incorporating her thoughts and mindset at a slower pace.

7. The Rose by Diorpearl_Khyati
MC: Kang Y/N
Attachment: 15/20
Development: 17/20
Dialogue: 17/20
Personality: 18/20
Realistic: 17/20

Total: 84/100
Kang Y/N is a rather interesting character. Someone who is known to be 'admired for her physique and kindness, as well as her savageness.' Kang Y/N is a character who's development needs improving. She plays the stereotypical character who seems to be the center of it all. Make her different, make her brilliant instead of someone who's just born a main character.

8. Her Property by Kitana085
MC: Maya
Attachment: 16/20
Development: 15/20
Dialogue: 14/20
Personality: 18/20
Realistic: 17/20

Total: 80/100
Maya uses slang that is sometimes confusing and not present to a reader. She's a good character, but the writing style is a little messy regarding dialogue, making it hard to understand what she's saying fully. Her personality is lighthearted and a little harsh at times, but that's just her character.

9. Forget Me by ItsKaylaKiara
MC: Lavinia
Attachment: 16/20
Development: 17/20
Dialogue: 15/20
Personality: 18/20
Realistic: 18/20

Total: 84/100
Lavinia is a feisty character who cares deeply for her passion and will love it with every breath she takes. The way she interacts with other characters can be worked on. Often, she uses her fists and not her words. Being a businesswoman, she should be able to do both. She could go through some development about those who have wronged her, but she's realistic in her actions and thoughts.

10. My Secretary by Seamlesslove
MC: Kim Y/N
Attachment: 16/20
Development: 18/20
Dialogue: 16/20
Personality: 17/20

Total: 84/100
Kim Y/N is very, very powerful and she's someone who would be a complete powerhouse IRL. However, she does lack one thing - warmth. She doesn't seem attached to Earth, but she has a powerful hold over it. She's realistic in an idealistic sense.

WINNERS:
🥇1st place: Sugar, Spice and everything nice by Imma_collins
🥈2nd place: The Mark of the Engkanto by HeideHunt
🥉3rd place: I M POSSIBLE LOVE by ViniShah2

Congratulations to the winners! Again, don't be disappointed if you didn't win because everyone did very good and scored pretty highly. You should all be proud of yourselves. Winners, please pm me for your prizes, thank you!