Chapter 5: A New Season Starts, New Addition

Two months later, it was October 24 and it was also the 1st day of the new dancing season with the Abby Lee Dance Company beginning the season as the defending National Champions as they won it in Lake Tahoe the previous season and at the studio, Abby was seen arriving at the studio and parked in her personal parking space which had a sign saying 'Reserved for Abby Lee' and Abby was decked out in a black t-shirt with her was Logan, who had his long hair in a ponytail and was decked out in a black Star Trek Next Generation T-Shirt, black trackpants and Converse Chuck Taylors. Several days after the BBQ, Abby brought him to the studio and gave him the grand tour of the studio.

Abby and Logan got out of the vehicle and walked to the door and Logan opened the door to let Abby in first.

"Thank you, Logie." Abby told her son.

"You're welcome." Logan responded as he entered after her as they sat at the front desk and approaching the front desk was a girl around 14 with brown hair named Payton Ackerman and with her was her mother Leslie Ackerman, who has blond hair.

"Hey, Miss Abby." Payton said to Abby.

"Hello, Abby." Leslie added.

"Hello, Payton. Hello, Leslie." Abby replied before Payton and Leslie looked at Logan.

"Haven't seen you before." Leslie told Logan.

"Payton, Leslie, this is my son Logan. Logan, this is Payton Ackerman and her mother Leslie." Abby introduced as Payton and Leslie had looks of surprise on their faces as they didn't know that Abby had a kid of her own.

"He's your son?" Payton asked.

"Yes he is." Abby responded.

"Hello, Logan, it's good to meet you." Payton said, shaking Logan's hand.

"Good to meet you too, Payton." Logan told her.

"Hello, Logan, it's nice to meet you." Leslie added as she shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Ackerman."

"If you want, you can call me Leslie."

"All righty. If you'd like to hear the story on how me and mom reunited, it goes like this..." Logan began to tell his story to the day he and Abby reunited and when Abby introduced him to the girls and their moms.

"That had to be a magical moment.

"It was."

A minute later, Abby took her son to Studios B and C and there, she introduce him to the dancers at her studio and Logan explained his story and the dancers liked him right away before he and Abby went into Studio A and waited for the girls and moms to arrive, which they did minutes later with the exception of Holly.

"Holly must be MIA aka Missing in action." Logan said to Abby, who noticed as well.

"Nia, where's your mother?" Abby asked.

"She is at work." Nia replied, making Abby and Logan rolled their eyes even though Logan had known the girls and moms for just a few months after he and Abby reunited.

"Not gonna happen, Nia. Your mother's got to leave the job, forget it and be at the studio with you. We know you want this, you live for it and she has to love it for you and that's important." Abby stated. "First off, you are National Champions, we had a fantastic competition in Lake Tahoe at Starbound that is something to be really proud of. After we did that, we headed to Los Angeles and did a video for Lux for It's Like Summer, people who saw the music video know who you are from the video. However, being a champion has it's price as you are now the target and dance studios around the country want to beat you, the very second you head into the competition, it's gonna be about beating the Abby Lee Dance Company."