Chapter 3: When Logan met Chloe and Nia, Arriving Home

The sun was rising the next day at Disney World and at the Contemporary Resort in Abby and Logan's hotel room, Logan was asleep in the sofa bed as the time was 8:00 am and he started to wake up. He opened his eyes and saw Abby smiling at him and she was decked out in a black t-shirt, black trackpants and sneakers.

"Morning, Logan." Abby gently greeted her son, leaning down and giving him a hug.

"Morning, mom." Logan replied. "How's it going?"

"I'm great, just got out of the shower. How about you?"

"Me too. So what are our plans for today at Disney World since we went through Fantasyland and Tomorrowland after reuniting?"

"Today, we'll head to Blizzard Beach, Disney's Hollywood Studios formerly Disney-MGM Studios and visit Epcot and later on tonight, we'll head to Main Street, U.S.A. to watch the Main Street Electrical Parade." Abby told him.

Logan got up from the sleeper sofa and rolled it back into the sofa, headed to the closet to pick out some clothes before heading to the bathroom to take a shower, brush his teeth and wash his face and when he did that, he came out of the bathroom wearing a black Miami Heat tanktop and black Adidas trackpants with slide on sandals.

"How's this?" Logan asked.

"I like it." Abby responded. "I can tell you're still a Heat fan as i used to tell you about them before that house fire."

"Yeah, i remember Allison took me to the parade when they won the title and i was 5 at the time and sometimes, we'd head to the games at American Airlines Arena to hopefully find you." Logan said.

"She told me that the day before we reunited and it's thanks to her that we reunited."

"Yeah."

"Maybe one day we can go to their games."

"That sounds like a good idea and i was not happy when the Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks beat them last month in six games."

"I know, right?"

Abby and Logan exited their dressing room 20 minutes later and took an elevator to the lobby and there, they went to Chef Mickey's and had breakfast there and also, they got pictures with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto and once Abby and her son finished their breakfast, they exited the hotel as it was 8:50 am.

They walked to the bus stop and there was a bus that was heading to Blizzard Beach and got on. After the passengers who were heading to Blizzard Beach, the bus left the stop. An hour and 26 minutes later, the bus arrived at Blizzard Beach, a water theme park located at Disney World which has water slides, raft rides, a lazy river and entered. Also, Logan brought his own towel and swimming trunks.

"We're finally here." Abby said.

"Yeah." Logan added. "I'm gonna head to the lockers and change into my swimming trunks."

"All right."

Logan walked to a changing room called Lockers, which had keyless lockers and there, he entered and changed into some red and black swimming trunks, put his long hair in a ponytail before he headed back out and even though he was 10, he was muscular as he also had a 6 pack and he went back towards Abby.

"With those muscles, you might get a girlfriend even though you're 10." Abby teased as Logan laughed. "Where are you gonna go first?"

"I'm gonna head to Slush Gusher first, then Summit Plummet they're next to each other." Logan responded.

"All right and i'll be at the benches watching you come down." Abby informed.

Logan nodded and headed up the stairs to Slush Gusher, a 90 foot slide with 2 dips and the ramp went upwards and he was in line with a few other people. Then he felt something bump into him and he turned around and saw two girls, one was around 10 with blonde hair and brown eyes and the other was also around 10 with brown hair and brown eyes.