Chapter 15

Kourtney's POV~

"Tell us about your night." Khloe says with a wide grin. Khloe, Kim, and Stephanie came over.

They brought breakfast, but I think it's just as a trick to ask me a hundred to one question.

The pictures of Caelan and I that the paparazzi took are everywhere today. "It was good." I say. I'm not able to contain my smile.

"Did you get laid?" Steph asks. My jaw drops as the other women laugh. "No!" I say. However, my face heats up thinking about the night before last night.

"You did! Maybe not last night, but you definitely did!" Kim says. I cover my face with my hands out of embarrassment.

"Hey, hey." I hear. I lift my head up, seeing Caelan coming in. It looks as if she just got home from the gym. She is wearing a plain white shirt and grey joggers. Her skin is glistening with sweat.

"Hey." I greet, a smile immediately coming to my face. "Hey, bestie." Kim and Stephanie say simultaneously. "Kimmy, Stephie." Caelan greets. "I'd greet you with hugs, but... I'm a sweaty mess." Caelan says.

"Kourtney won't mind." Khloe says with a smirk. I playfully roll my eyes at her but hold my arms out. Caelan comes over to where I'm sitting on the recliner in her sitting room. Across from my sisters and best friend who are sitting on the couch.

Caelan leans down, wrapping and arm around my torso. She uses her other arm to brace herself up. I wrap my arms around her neck. For being sweaty, she still smells good.

Before pulling away, Caelan kisses me on the cheek. The other three women watching us all gush in aww over the fact.

Caelan chuckles, shaking her head. "I'm going to go take a shower. If y'all are still here when I get out, I'll make lunch." Caelan says.

"Why don't you go assist her, Kourtney." Stephanie says. My face heats up. I bite my lip, trying to contain my embarrassed smile. Caelan chuckles and smiles. "You know, I wouldn't mind." Caelan says with a smirk.

"You know, we are going to go." Kim says, ushering the other two out. The three of them quickly leave, leaving me here with Caelan. The tall woman raises her brow, extending her hand out to me.

My face heats up even more, and I bite down on my lip harder. "Really?" I ask. "If you'd like." Caelan says. I place my hand in hers, and she helps me up. We go upstairs.

Once we get into her bathroom, she closes and locks the door. She grabs us clothes from her closet to change into after. Along with towels. One for her and two for me, one to dry myself off with, and the other to wrap my hair up in.

Caelan turns on her shower, letting it heat up. My breathing hitches when she lifts her shirt over her head. Her muscles flexed in various places.

I think my bottom lip is going to become bruised with how much and how hard I'm biting it. She stands in front of me in her sports bra, looking down at me.

My eyes freely roam her upper body. I trace my hands down her body. One trailing down to the waistband of her joggers.

I look up at her to see that she is watching my hands, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth. Like how my lip is trapped between mine.

Caelan rests her hands on top of mine, helping me pull down her joggers. My hand brushes past her bulge as I drag them down. Once they are past her thighs, they fall down the rest of the way. Falling to her ankles.

Caelan kicks out of them. I rest my hands on her hips, my thumbs rubbing along her v-line. I move my hands to the bottom of my shirt, ready to take it off.

I grew a little nervous as I knew that she's watching me. I take my shirt off and let it drop on the floor.

I hear Caelan take in a deep breath as she looks at my breasts. The only thing covering them is my black laced bra.

"Damn." Caelan husks. My face heats up. I'm taken aback when she suddenly pulls me in for a deep kiss.

Her hands hook under my ass, lifting me into her arms. I quickly wrap my arms and legs around her.

My hips rolling against her, causing us both to moan into the kiss. Caelan leads us to the shower, I shreik as she steps in. We immediately get soaked, our clothes soaking in the water.

Caelan chuckles as she pulls back from the kiss. "Sorry, I couldn't wait." She husks out with a smirk, looking down at my now soaked laced bra.

"You just wanted to get me wet." I whisper sultry. I press my lips back against hers for a heated kiss. All my nerves thrown out the window. Caelan hums into the kiss, letting me know that I was right.

We make out for a while before actually showering. She washed me off, and I washed her off. It was an innocent but intimate moment between us.

But in the back of my mind, I wished she had taken me against the shower wall.

By how many times I caught her looking at me with a spark of lust in her eyes. I knew that she was contemplating about it.

When we got out, we dried off. Caelan got dressed. She wore a clean pair of boxers, grey shorts, and a plain black Nike sports bra.

I wrapped my hair up in one towel and the other towel around my body. I took her shirt and boxers that she grabbed for me into her room.

Following behind her as she sits at the end of her bed. Her towel is in her hand as she uses it to lightly fluff and dry her hair.

"Can I ask." I start. Caelan looks up at me, setting her towel down beside her. "Ask what?" Caelan asks curiously. I sit down beside her, facing her as she turns her head to look at me.

"I could tell that you were holding yourself back in the shower. Why? I mean, I didn't think I was that good at hiding what I wanted you to do." I say.

Caelan chuckles, shaking her head. "You weren't." She states. My face heats up, but I hold eye contact with her.

"I hold myself back for a lot of reasons, Kourtney. But a few are that, I don't want you to think that sex is all I want from you. I don't keep condoms in my bathroom." She says.

"Another reason is that I lost myself last time, and although nothing bad happened. Well, let's just say shower sex already has me acting differently as is." Caelan says with a soft chuckle.

I bite my lip thinking about it. What could have happened in there. Caelan reaches her hand up, softly pulling my lip out from between my teeth.

Her breath hitches, and her jaw clenches as she looks at my lips. Caelan traces her thumb over my bottom lip, pulling it down slightly before letting go. Popping back to place.

I release a deep breath, my heart beating faster as the anticipation grows.

"You have condoms in here, though." I husk out. Practically moaning with just the thought of everything.

"I did promise you something yesterday, didn't I?" She asks, lust flooding her eyes. "Yes." I say, sounding desperately horny.

[A/n~ Chapter 15]