Part 3

One day, soul's gerber loving nana was headed to the best convention ever. The gerber food convention! It's where they show off new gerber flavors and give free samples of gerber. Mostly babies go, but since soul's nana loves gerber food she knew she had to go. Soul had to take his nana because he knew she would feel alone even with her penguin buddies. The penguins are used to get through the massive crowds at the gerber convention, asking everyone for a wipe a dipe.

"I got the plane tickets to the gerber convention in L.A!" screamed Soul.

"GERBER!" yelled his nana.

They started packing for this very important trip and the penguins remembered to bring lots of pent butter if they ever get bored. Soul packed his nana's favorite flavored gerber; chicken gravy of course. But, the nana was syked to the fact that she would get early access to these new gerber flavors.

A few days later........

Soul, the penguins, and of course the nana arrived at the gerber convention. There were lots of mamas holding their children in line. Of course, they used the wipe a dipe penguin strategy to get to the front of the line.

"There's some pesky scrubs in this line making penguins turd on us!" yelled a frightened mama.

"We will get rid of them," said the security guard.

The guards walked up to Soul's nana squad and shouted, "You're under arrest for crimes against the gerber convention people!"

Soul knew what to do. Wipe a dipe strategy.

"Hey security guard, want a wipe a dipe?" asked the penguins.

"Sure, sounds fun!" cheered the security guard.

The penguins shot the mega turd, and then Soul and his nana ran into the convention, and stole all the new gerber flavors. They made it safely back home. The penguins where rewarded tons of pent butter cups.