Issue Two

That night Jessica and Grayson were seen having romantic intercourse in Grayson's new bedroom. With Graysen and Takara? "You've never seen a human girl before, have you?" SHe asked, undressing in front of Graysen.

"What are you talking about?" Graysen chuckles nervously, trying not to give out the common factor that he and Grayson were from other dimensions/Dimension travelers: "I've seen plenty of human girls."

"Is that a factor?" Takara remarks, slithering her way into Graysen's arms. Takara had a tomboyish build and stood around a foot taller than Graysen Oshua Prime: "Well...What if I told you that I'm NOT human?"

"You're not human?-WHOA!" Graysen's head was pressed onto Takara's C-Cup size breast. Takara snakes Graysen's arms and hands around her lower waist.

"No..." She lets out a soft moan, allowing Graysen's hand to feel on her lower half of her body: "I'm not human. And neither are you...Graysen Oshua Prime."

"You know who I am?" Graysen tried looking up into Takara's Jaded eyes, but she wasn't having it. She wanted Graysen's head to rest on her C-cup sized breast. Whether he liked it or not.

"Yes." Takara tells Graysen: "I'm one of the survivors of planet Primal. I've been here for around a month. I refused to mate with any of the human males that were left."

"....No wonder." Graysen remarks: "You're from the Kokara Clan." The Primals had different clans with different rulers. For example...

-Oshua=Oshuan Clan, meaning anyone that had Oshua in their name came from the Oshuan Prime Clan

-Okoro Clan=anyone that was born into the Okoro clan and carried the Okoro middle name

-Kokara Clan= basically an ALL female Clan that integrated within the Oshua and the Ayva Primal Clans.

"You've finally caught on." Takara smiles, combing her fingers softly through Graysen's hair: "So you know what this means for you and me? Once we do this, we will be bound together forever. You are not allowed to have another woman or a harem. This is what I have been waiting for~" She leads both Graysen and herself to Graysen's bed. Takara was on top and Graysen was on the bottom.

Once A Kokara Prime and an Oshua Prime mate, they are bound to each other. This means the two become one and stay as one until they die either of old age or during battle.

One thing the Primals did have that the Saiyans didn't was the Viltrumite aging process. Meaning they could live on and on for thousands of years.

"I've kept myself waiting for an Oshua Prime to mate with, and it just so happens to be the Nephew of the King of the Oshuan Primes. You may not know this, but I am the daughter of Queen Kokara. And since I am technically the new Queen, that makes you...My King." Takara locks lips with Graysen, forcing the 12 year old to lose himself to a trait he never lost himself to before.

Love...

And Lust.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Graysen yawns, being the first to wake up. Takara took Graysen for a wild ride last night. Speaking of... "No~" She tells Graysen, pulling the young man into her naked form: "30 more minutes~"

"Takara..."

"I know what you're going to say, we'll be late for school~" She tells him: "And honestly...I don't care. We can be late."

"....Augh...Fine. But in exchange, I want to see if there's any training places around here so I can push myself to my breaking point and beyond that."