Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36 The Dilemma of Nothing Returned is Coming! ...
  Mu Qing this
I have been watching the news broadcast on my mobile phone for a few days, and it changes every day. Now the state has encouraged it. If private individuals have farmed animals, it is recommended to slaughter them.
  In the last life, after sending her dogs back from the summer vacation, it would be the end of the world when she came back again. At that time, she was glad that she sent them back to her hometown because she didn't want to walk the dogs.
  Otherwise, all pets will not escape death, nature is very fair, the tsunami swept through all the cities on the first ladder, even many people died, let alone pets.
  There are also many small farmers who have lost all their money, while large farmers have long been secretly taken over by the state, and then began to transfer.
  Watching the daily news broadcast, Mu Qing only felt that it was true.
  In her previous life, because she couldn't help being greedy, she bought meat outside, and finally ate the plague pork, and got the plague, and almost died of illness.
  This also led to Lin Rongrong cheating her family of food. In the end, the whole family had a very hard time.
  On this day, because he thought of the stupidity of his previous son, Mu Qing was not in a good mood when eating lunch.
  At this time, everyone is back.
  After the meal, it was finished very quickly. For such a big event, a family meeting is required as usual. After all, the situation is getting more and more serious every day, and they have to keep up with the situation and not be left behind.
  Grandma Mu and the two old people deeply know that in this kind of natural disaster, if they don't keep up with the latest situation, they will be eliminated. Far.
  "Recently, we spend all our money on food, otherwise it will be more serious after a while." Grandma Mu was the first to slip. She has experienced famine for more than six years, so she still has a lot of fear of famine. .
  "Mom, don't worry, our family has already exchanged all the money for food. The current work points can't be exchanged for anything." Zhang Dad said, what the mother-in-law said is the highest instruction at home.
  "I have to buy some medicine. Don't eat out recently. Wash your hands and disinfect when you enter the house." Grandpa Mu has been paying attention to the news recently, so he is still quite afraid of the plague that everyone is talking about.
  "Grandpa, don't worry, I bought a lot of disinfectant and various medicines before." Mu Qing and Jun Zhao sat together.
  Mu Qing and Zhang's father looked at each other. They both knew that disinfectant was in short supply now, and it was really hard to get it. The father and daughter had a little tacit understanding, but neither of them noticed it. .
  "Jun Zhao, is there anything missing in your family?" Mu Ma finally cared about Jun Zhao, she was very satisfied with Jun Zhao.
  You know, she always felt that in the future, few people would be able to endure her daughter's temper, but now she didn't expect Jun Zhao to do so well.
  "My mother said they don't need anything." Jun Zhao smiled. In fact, he lacked everything, but his mother also said that living here is to lighten the burden on the family, and he doesn't need to help any more. , both parents in the family have jobs, which is the first job for outsiders.
  Maybe he didn't expect that he would be slapped in the face soon.
  "That's good. If you need anything, just say it. Don't be embarrassed. We will help if we can. Your parents are too polite." Zhang's father knows Jun Zhao's parents and his wife. Yes, but too restrictive.
  "Yeah, uncle I know." Jun Zhao was very upset in his heart, and Mu Qing's family gave him respect.
  "Mumu, is there enough stuff at home?" Grandma Mu finally couldn't bear it anymore.
  "It's quite enough, you can use it at ease." Mu Qing smiled, "Those things in the backyard can be exchanged for anything." What
  Mu Qing said is not an exaggeration. The economy has collapsed, and an economy centered on agriculture has gradually formed. The most important thing in people's eyes is food, not one of them.
  As for delicate things like fruits and vegetables, everyone can't grow them alive, which naturally leads to low production. Many people can't even buy gold now
  .
  Mu Qing heard that in the previous life, a man exchanged a box of gold bars for a box of vegetables.
  In fact, Mu Qing still likes these jewelry, and if someone comes to exchange them, she is also willing. After all, girls like shiny things. Although the family was well-off in the past, they couldn't let themselves spend their money randomly.
  Now, in the end of the world, all kinds of luxury goods, skin care products, and jewelry have completely collapsed. Food is the hard currency, and vegetables and fruits are luxury goods. If there are better ingredients, they will be the same as top luxury luxury goods.
  Everyone is in awe of people who still have vegetables, fruits, and livestock at home, because it is really impossible to keep them without any skills.