Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6 Start building the house

Start building the house
Early in the morning, Mu Qing woke up very early, and then followed Dad Zhang to the homestead.

As far as the eye can see, it is already full of construction materials, piles of red bricks are piled up like mountains, and there are several piles of river sand several meters long. Cement is not here. After all, I am afraid of rain. Although it is said that there is little rain this year, it is still necessary to be just in case.

And all kinds of machines are already in place, just waiting to start working.

Mu Qing pointed to a large piece of land. The terrain of this place is extremely high. To the east is a cliff more than ten meters high, above which is the top of the mountain. But

The top of the mountain is not suitable for building a house, after all, the wind is very strong. Even after that, no houses were built. After all, the soil on the top of the mountain is loose, the rocks are broken, and the foundation is prone to instability.

There is also a steep cliff on the west side of the foundation. This kind of terrace-like terrain is all here, which may have been reclaimed by the ancestors for farming.

The land she bought is also a terraced field, but there is only a difference of one or two meters in height. She has three lands in total. The first two lands are connected together, and the third land is two meters lower. But the width is a full 30*100, which is almost three homesteads connected together.

Mu Qing didn't plan to build too big, so this time he only planned to build a house on the middle land. It's just that this place will be occupied in the later stage. I bought it with money before, so I can't make it cheaper for others.

"First dig six meters down. I am going to build a two-story basement, and the surrounding area will be covered with reinforced concrete, which is at least resistant to an earthquake of magnitude 8. Waterproofing must be done well!" In Sichuan Province, under the influence of the 2008 earthquake, building houses No matter how firm it is, there are some, so everyone is not surprised.

"Then the first floor is raised by 2 meters, and this floor is divided into small warehouses."

Zhang's father was a little puzzled, and didn't understand why so many warehouses were being built, "Is it necessary to build so many warehouses?"

"It's okay, the warehouse has been repaired a little more, so we can store more things."

Mu Qing didn't intend to say more, but she knew that Zhang's father was not close enough between the two of them, but he still regarded himself as his most important child, and even this debt made her more important than her two younger brothers.

So, after the apocalypse, the family couldn't hold on any longer. Her two younger brothers went out to line up to fetch water every day, but she could stay at home and do some light work.

Not thinking about it anymore, she looked at the construction site in front of her and thought, just this warehouse and the concrete frame of the whole house will take a month to repair. Moreover, this is still the result of rush work, after all, reinforced concrete needs time to dry.

After all, this time is still a bit anxious, in fact, she knew that it was already very fast, and Zhang Dad bought these supplies at a high price from various factories. , After that, his order is considered very large.

Mu Qing first explained the structure of the first floor. In fact, the structure of each floor is similar. The door is installed at the corner of L, and then a large living room is prepared on the right hand side of the door, the dining room is on the left and right sides, and the protruding part is It is an open kitchen and dining room.