Stick in hand. Scott in front of me also with a stick in hand. Are these really how they train here? With sticks? They won't learn anything. Then an anti magic barrier. As that will help in the real life. Scott looks at me up and then his face turns red. My heart started racing as I knew what he was thinking. I knew what his mind must be imagining. It made my heart beat heavily and so I charged at him and he tried defending. I knew what to do quickly and I slide between his legs and hold the stick on both ends. Scott didn't have time to react and as he falls face first to the floor.

I stand up and point my stick at his back. If it was a real sword I would have given him a nic to remind him to keep his head out of the gutter. He has to have a clear mind and a clear conscience. Dirty thoughts on the battlefield can get anybody killed. I felt the suspension in the air all eyes were on me. I felt my body drowning for a moment but then I glanced around to the students. Everyone's eyes were on me but then they started looking around glancing and whispering. I didn't care much as Scott deserved that as he saw me completely naked and with my blood as well. I wanted to punish him so badly I know in the end it is my own fault but whoever that man was. I hate him with all heart and soul. My mind went all unpurified on me with all that perverted thinking. I do not like thinking that way. Scott and whoever that male was made me feel so dirty. But the way they touched my skin it felt good for some reason.

I shook my head as I am here to help these kids not to be a perverted woman. I am to help. Not to gaze into the distance to receive nothing but a broken heart and broken mind.

"Scott is one of the best... Defeated by a cursed woman?"

"Can't believe she beat him so fast"

"She was so fast I can't believe it"

"Down our best goes"

"Seems like Scott is a weakling like any other"

"I just turned around for a second and he already lost!"

I groaned out as I pointed the stick at each one as I said "If you are all to watch and gossip I want you all to fight me"

"Chloe... There's like thirty of them here... You are not capable of that" Scott protested while his body is still pinned to the floor

"If I was able to fight a giant cyclops I would be able to fight thirty or more of your skilled students" I tell him as I aimed the stick at him

"Chloe... You must be joking" Alek complains a little

"You are no excuse Alek... You are to join them... All of you attack me magic included" I say as I smirked wildly

"Do I fight again?" I hear Scott behind me

"No you have already lost... There is no rule in battle... The enemy will never assist or forgive... They will intend to murder or torture for information! Or worse" I say loudly

"What is worse than murder or torture?" A young one asked

I let the stick fall as I say "I have seen slaves beg to be killed with how they get treated"

Silence. I noticed the fairy hybrid in the back and I noticed the fear in her eye. I knew that expression. She is still traumatized from what happened in her past. I felt a presence behind me and with a swift move a student was already on the floor. Touching its head as he groaned with the small pain. Did I hit them too hard? I am holding back. Are they too sensitive to pain? Or have they not felt pain yet? Then I felt the rest of the group. I didn't know why but one by one they started falling. Alek landed on his face as I elbowed him. I did my best not to harm anybody. As I jumped around dodging and smacking with a stick. Only ten remained.