Entrance Exams

Nova West was born in a small town nestled in the mountains, far from the hustle and bustle of the city. His parents, both musicians, could see their son's potential from the moment he was born. Nova's quirk, Amplification, manifested at a young age, and it was immediately clear that this was something special. His body could emit powerful sound waves, and he could replay any sound he heard at will. It was an ability that had the potential for great power, but also great beauty.

Nova's parents nurtured his talent. They spent countless hours teaching him to control his quirk, to use it to create rather than destroy. They taught him to replay the gentle lullabies they sang to him at night, the soothing sound of rain against the window, the laughter of his friends. They taught him how to harness the power of his quirk, to use it to lift himself into the air and fly at incredible speeds. Nova was a quick learner, and he flourished under their guidance.

But as Nova grew older, so did his desire to use his quirk for something more. He saw the heroes on television, using their quirks to protect those who couldn't protect themselves. He saw the admiration and respect they commanded, and he wanted that for himself. But more than anything, he wanted to use his quirk to help others.

Nova's parents were hesitant at first. They feared the danger that came with the life of a hero. But they saw the determination in their son's eyes, and they knew they couldn't hold him back. They agreed to support his dream, and Nova began to train in earnest.

He spent countless hours pushing the limits of his quirk, learning to control his sound waves with pinpoint precision. He learned to use them as a weapon, creating powerful sonic blasts that could shatter glass and shake the earth. He learned to use them as a shield, creating a barrier of sound that could deflect attacks. And he learned to use them for mobility, using the vibrations to propel himself through the air at incredible speeds.

But training wasn't enough. Nova needed experience, and he knew the perfect place to get it. He set his sights on the prestigious UA High School, a place where he could learn from the best and prove himself to the world.

The UA entrance exam was known for its difficulty. It was a test of not only a student's quirk, but their determination, their courage, their ability to think on their feet. Nova knew that it would be

And after ten grueling months of training he showed up to ua determined to pass the entrance exams and enroll into the most prestigious school in japan for hero's and
get one step closer to achieving his dream

Im skipping the written test part

The practical exam was a test of survival, a simulated disaster zone filled with obstacles and robotic villains. The objective was simple: defeat the villains and rack up points, with the highest-scoring students earning a coveted spot at UA.

As Nova stepped into the testing grounds, he could hear the chatter of the other students, their nervous excitement. He took a deep breath, feeling the vibrations of his own heart echoing through his chest. He closed his eyes, focusing on the sounds around him. The rustling of leaves in the wind, the distant hum of the city, the soft whispers of his fellow examinees. He took a moment to let the symphony of sounds wash over him, to replay it in his mind. Then, with a deep breath, he opened his eyes and stepped forward.

The exam began with a sharp blast of a whistle, and the ground beneath them shook as the robotic villains sprang to life. Nova didn't hesitate. He launched himself into the air, using the vibrations from his speakers to propel himself. He soared above the chaos, his eyes scanning the battlefield below.

The first villain he spotted was a towering, robotic behemoth, its metallic body gleaming in the sunlight. Nova descended towards it, his speakers emitting a powerful sonic blast. The sound waves collided with the villain, sending it toppling backwards. He landed next to it, his hand brushing against the cold metal surface. With a flick of his wrist, he amplified the villain's internal mechanics, causing it to short-circuit and collapse.

Next, he spotted another robotic villain terrorizing a group of students. They were huddled together, their faces filled with fear. Nova flew towards them, his speakers blaring an ear-piercing shriek. The villain turned towards him, its menacing gaze shifting from the students. Nova took advantage of its distraction, striking it with a powerful sound wave that sent it crashing into a nearby building.

The exam continued in this manner, with Nova using his quirk to outmaneuver and defeat the robotic villains. But he also used his quirk in ways that others didn't. He used his speakers to amplify the sounds of the battlefield, alerting other students to incoming threats. He used his sound waves to clear debris and create safe paths for his fellow examinees.

In the final minutes of the exam, a monstrous robotic villain emerged. It was a behemoth, towering over the buildings and dwarfing the other robotic villains. The zero-pointer, an unbeatable villain worth no points, designed only to test the examinees' crisis management skills.

As soon as it appeared, panic spread among the students. They scattered in all directions, fleeing from the unstoppable force. Nova, however, stood his ground. He looked up at the zero-pointer, his eyes filled with determination. He knew he couldn't defeat it, but he could still make a difference.

Nova launched himself into the air, his speakers propelling him upwards. He flew towards the zero-pointer, his heart pounding in his chest. As he neared, he could hear the hum of the robot's mechanics, the whirring of its gears, the creaking of its metal joints. He absorbed these sounds, replaying them in his mind.

With a deep breath, he amplified the sounds, broadcasting them through his speakers. The noise was deafening, echoing off the buildings and filling the air. The other students stopped in their tracks, their eyes drawn to Nova. He could see the confusion on their faces, but he didn't have time to explain. He had to focus on the zero-pointer.

The zero-pointer seemed to falter, its movements becoming slower and more erratic. Nova knew it wouldn't last long, but it gave him an opening. He flew closer, his speakers emitting a continuous stream of sound. He aimed for the robot's joints, the places where its armor was weakest.

The sound waves collided with the robot, causing it to shudder. It tried to swat Nova away, but he was too quick. He darted around the robot, striking it again and again. His body was screaming in protest, the strain of his quirk pushing him to his limits. But he didn't stop. He couldn't stop.

Finally, with one last, desperate blast, he struck the zero-pointer's knee joint. There was a loud, metallic groan, and then the robot began to topple. Nova pushed himself away, watching as the zero-pointer crashed to the ground. He had done it. He had taken down the zero-pointer.

As he landed, he could hear the cheers of the other students. They were looking at him in awe, their fear replaced with admiration. But Nova didn't have time to bask in their praise. He was exhausted, his body on the brink of collapse. He looked on at their awe struck faces one last time before succumbing to the blissful darkness of unconsciousness.

Thats all for now let me know what you think about this rewrite until then
                                                                     -Nova