Prolouge ch.1

July 15 XXXX XX:XXAM

:Doctor:Congratulations Mrs. it's a boy what will his name be?
:Inko: Izuku, he will be Izuku.
:Doctor: okay just wait a moment while we get the birth certificate

....................................................................................
     KING CRIMSON SKIP TI- ow what the hell
:ME: This isn't your verse go back to jojo's or ill get golden experience Requiem'.
:Diavolo:*.cowers in fear.* yes author I'm sorry.  :MB: Anyway now that's over
                     Time skip 16 years let's recap
....................................................................................

Izuku is now 16 and here is what's happened in the last 16 years.
.....................................................................................
4 Years after birth.  He went to the quirk doctor and was told that he has a strong mutation/emitter/enhancing type called amplify.
......................................................................................
[name:Izuku Midoriya-Foster]
[quirk:Amplify]
[age 4]
This quirk gives the user speakers on his palms, feet,
chest, elbows, upper calf and in his throat
As well as too headphone jack holes on the shoulder.
.............................................................................
This quirk allows the user to use the speakers on his body to blast out un-natural and powerful sound waves and music that he hears and can replay from his heart.
The user can also allow other individuals to use his speakers on his body as if he were a megaphone via putting their hand over one of the plugs or plugging an external device into him.

The user also emits very low sound waves of which only he can sense with every step he takes he uses this as a form of echo location
Which affects every thing with a 30 meter radius in all directions. Is a passive ability
.............................................................................

Three months after the discovery of what  would be his quirk it had manifested. However when he had tried to speak he had nearly destroyed his apartment building as a whole by simply exhaling. After this incident he had lost the ability to hear and had received a special mask to filter his voice after four years of being a mute and the year after he had received a pain of headphones which allowed him to hear again.
After five years of deafness and being a mute Izuku had learned to use sign language to talk and had also taken martial arts classes such as wing chun and Taekwondo. After everyone had found out the destruction of his quirk had been capable of they had started to distance themselves from him in fear of loosing their hearing or theirs life even childhood best friend had slightly distanced himself but wouldn't avoid him he would just learn to be more cautious around Izuku as well as learn sign language to communicate with him and due to them still being friends he had learned to not be so arrogant or reckless.
.............................................................................
                  Time skip to five years later
Let's recap what happened from his
Last day of Elementary
School
.............................................................................

:teacher: Alright class dismissed.'As our main protagonist gets up and is ready to leave he bumps into his childhood friend katsuki bakugo.'
:Bakugo: Yo nerd wanna hit the arcade?.
:Izuku: Nah I'm going home I've got some stuff I've gotta do maybe next Friday.'
.............................................................................
No one's POV
.............................................................................
We see Midoriya walking through the streets and under a tunnel and he suddenly feels something under him in the sewers and starts run towards the end of the tunnel as it's getting closer to the manhole but just as he starts to run the manhole cover suddenly bursts open to reveal a sludge like villain

    As it tries to engulf Izuku within himself He is not able to as Izuku is keeping him at bay by sending compressed sound waves at him while simultaneously hovering in the air so he doesn't get caught and decides that it's time to end this so se...

He is not able to as Izuku is keeping him at bay by sending compressed sound waves at him while simultaneously hovering in the air so he doesn't get caught and decides that it's time to end this so sends and more powerful sound wave at the sludge villain effectively dispersing him all over the walls and decides to use some empty bottles that were in a trash can while the villain is disoriented to trap him and just as he is finishing up the manhole cover bursts open once more to reveal a tall bulky blonde haired man
:???: NEVER FEAR FOR I AM—here?
As the tall man steps out of the shadows to reveal non other than the symbol of peace all might

:Izuku: A-A-ALMIGHT !? What are you doing here!?
:AM: WELL YOUNG MAN I WAS CHASING A SLUDGE LIKE VILLAIN TELL ME HAVE YOU SEEN HIM AROUND HERE ?

:Izuku: Oh you mean this guy.
Izuku says as he holds up the bottle for all might to see.
:AM: KID HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DEFEAT AND CAPTURE HIM!?!?!?

:Izuku: Oh well I had to use my quirk because he was trying to take over my body.
:AM: WHAT IS YOUR QUIRK IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING?

:Izuku: It's called amplify its a mix between a mutation emitter and enhancer you see it gives me these speakers all around my body and I can use them to play music and produce un-natural and very powerful sound waves as well as it allows me to enhance my physical attributes depending on the meaning and emotional impact the song has on me.
I also have earphone jack plugs that allow me to use my phone or any external device to play music through my speakers and if someone puts their hand over one of my plugs it allows them to connect their vocal cords to my speakers amplifying their voice so in other words I'm a highly advanced version of present mic

All Might was shocked at how powerful this kid is and how versatile his quirk is and he feels that he only has about five minutes in his hero form so decideds that he needs to wrap things up quickly and offers Midoriya and autograph while telling him how amazing his quirk is
Midoriya feels happy at the fact that his idol the number one hero of Japan had praised him and gave him an autograph after this exchange he give all might the bottles and he prepares to jump off but what he didn't know is that he had a rip in his pocket and when he took off the bottle fell out of his pocket and landed near one katsuki Bakugo.
.............................................................................
CHAPTER END LET ME KNOW DO YOU WANT IZUKU TO GET OFA IM MOST LIKELY GOING TO GIVE IT TO HIM BUT I WANT TO SEE IF YOU WANT HIM TO HAVE IT UNTILL THEN PEACE

WORD COUNT 1117