6 - Jump

A/N: Uh. OK. So I'm taking a jump in the story here, I'm too lazy to add on to the last chapter since it was a cliffhanger I think, well, V chops N's head off, he regenerates, blah, blah, argument, and now Uzi and N are back at the landing pod, woohoo.

BTW, merry late Christmas and happy new year guys! I haven't made a chapter since last year (laugh please)

____________________________________________

There's nothing wrong with V or N, it's just.. Her. J. SHE'S A ROYAL PAIN IN THE -!

"As long as we steer clear of J, we should be fine!" N exclaimed in an attempt to remain optimistic.

Uzi wasn't too sure. She hated J's guts. V was annoying too, but J was worse. But she can't really do anything, if she got within 10ft of J she'd be dead.

"Whatever, as long as she leaves us alone and doesn't try to kill one of us.. again.." Uzi rolled her eyes.

....

Meanwhile, J and V were trying to figure out how to get back into the drone colony and get some fresh kills. They were running out of oil.

"This is so frustrating. Since that purple rat showed up, everything has been... ugh-.." V started, unable to finish the sentence.

"Terrible..? Well, we have work to do, we should focus." J said, trying to figure out her way into the colony to get a shot on someone. The thirst for oil was starting to aggravate her.

...

Back with Uzi and N, who were deep diving into some info about the Absolute Solver. They were drawing a blank. It was so confusing! How does Doll know so much about it?

....

I wish mom was still alive, she'd know what to do. She had the power of the Absolute Solver, right? She must know how to use this thing. I don't wanna hurt more people. I don't wanna hurt N.

.......

Hey guys, I'm back again with another very short chapter. I have writer's block, and I've had it for a few months now. I don't really have anymore ideas for anything, and this story has been so inconsistent, atleast in my eyes. I've been trying to figure out ideas but it's kinda difficult, I've also been losing viewers with each chapter, so I'm motivated even less. If you guys want me to continue this you're gonna have to pitch in a little, I'm gonna need inspiration, or where you want the story to go, or something. I'm a little desperate at this point. I really wanna continue this but I might not.

Have a good day/night 💕