2 - Questions

"Okay so- let me get this straight. You think that Uzi might like you somehow because she tried to hold your hand while she was asleep?" V asked N, somewhat sarcastically, as she couldn't believe anyone could be that stupid. Well- actually she could. It was N, after all.

"Yes!! Exactly. I mean- why else would she try and hold my hand?" N claimed, oblivious to how stupid it really was.

"Ughhh.. She was asleep, idiot! God.. your so stupid." V said in annoyance and frustration.

"Well- yeah... But that doesn't mean she wasn't self conscious at the moment!... That she was.. sleeping.. Uhh- point in time it's still a possibility! Doesn't mean necessarily she likes me because she tried to hold my hand-" N was cut off.

"While she was sleeping." V chimed in to annoy him.

"I know that, V!" N yelled in frustration before he sighed. "Anyways.. what I'm trying to say is, whether she likes me or not, I think I'm starting to develop.. feelings.. for her, myself." N said shyly

V looked at him with a raised brow. "You can't be serious."

"Yeah I can! I am serious!" He said, his tail wagging back and forth.

She looked at him as if he were joking. She then started to laugh a little, before laughing slightly harder. She then began to laugh uncontrollably. "Pfft- AHAHAHA- YOU CAN NOT BE.. (laughter) SERIOUS!"V continued to laugh hysterically.

N didn't understand what was so funny. All he said was that he was gaining feelings for... Uzi! I have to check on Uzi! He thought to himself.

He darted out of the pod without another word, taking off into flight. He flew to the entrance of the Worker Drone Bunker. He knocked on the door, and a worker opened it. He ran inside without any further notice and made his way to Uzi's place. He knocked on the door and was met face-to-face with Uzi's dad, which he didn't know the name of. "Oh.- Hello, Mr. Uzi! I'm here to see Uzi. Do you know where she is?"

Khan looked at him with a raised eyebrow of suspicion. "First of all, it's Mr. Doorman. Not Mr. Uzi. Second of all, what business do you have with my daughter!?" He asked him. All N was to him was another pesky Murder Drone.

N shuddered a bit. "Well, Mr. Uz- ahem, I mean Mr. Doorman, we're just friends being friends so if I could just-"

N tried to squeeze past Khan in order to get inside.

Khan blocked his way. "I don't think so. Don't pull anything with my daughter."

(Author's note- Wow so NOW he tries to be a good dad 💀)

N nodded and gave his signature salute. "Yes sir, Mr. Doorman, sir!"

Khan sighed and rolled his eyes, going back to sit on the couch and drink his oil coffee.

N hesitated for a moment, then he walked inside and made his way to Uzi's room. Her door had a "DO NOT ENTER ⚠" sign on it with a warning symbol. Typical Uzi. N turned the handle to see Uzi glued to her phone with earphones in.

"Uh.. Hey, Uzi? Can we talk for a sec?"

HAHA I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER.

But in all seriousness, I hope you enjoyed this. I stayed up a little late writing it and my brain won't function anymore. It was shorter than I anticipated, but I will try to make another chapter soon!

Have a wonderful day/,night/evening. :)