60s Reunion

Lillie's POV

"I've been stuck here for days!" I whine. "You promised we'd get to know each other, but you haven't visited once and I had to call you" I state.

"I've been busy Nora" he states.

"I don't care, I miss my family and want to see them" I tell him pouting. "Please can I go home?" I ask pleadingly. He sighs on the other end of the phone.

"Of course you can, but I will contact you soon and we can have a proper talk" he assures me.

"Promise?" I ask.

"I give my word" he tells me and I smile. "I gave Greta a gift for you, I hope you like it" he states.

"I'm sure I will" I tell him. "I expect to hear from you in person soon" I state. He agrees and hangs up. Greta hands me a bag. It's a 60s outfit. She then takes me home. Only Jeremy was there.

"Lillie!" he shouts and hugs me tight. "Are you ok? Were you hurt? Where have you been?" he asks me.

"I'm fine" I assure him. "Not hurt, just an apartment and I'm home now. Where is everyone?" I ask him.

"Elena is with Bonnie at the Salvatores signing papers to put the house in her name. Now that you are home safe, you will be going there and stay there until we deal with the Klaus problem" he states.

"But, I want to be here" I whine.

"I know, but it'll safer at the Salvatores" he tells me.

"On one condition" I tell him.

"Condition?" he asks confused.

"Yes, I want to go to the 60s dance. I already have an outfit and it'd be a shame not to wear it" I state. He sighs.

"I'll talk to Elena about it" he tells me. "Right now I'll drop you off, then I have school" he states. I nod my head. He dropped me off at the Salvatore house. Where I was hugged tightly by Elena and Bonnie. Before they left with Jeremy and Stefan for school.

Leaving Damon in charge of my safety. Who asked me questions about where I had been? Of it was Klaus who took me? If I could lead him the Klaus. I said nothing. The others returned a couple hours later, apparently Klaus had compelled someone at school.

"So we go to the dance, we find him" Damon states.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like" Stefan states.

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply" Damon tells him. "Besides, she knows what he looks like" he adds pointing to me.

"From a thousand years ago" I lie.

"My little sister is not going" Elena adds.

"But I have an outfit and want to go" I whine. Before we can argue, Ric appears.

"There you are" Damon says. Ric apologizes for being late. "Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move" he states.

"Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asks.

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him" Bonnie states.

"No!" I snap. "I don't care what he's planning on doing, he is family and no one hurts family. Even if they hurt each other" I state.

"He wants to kill Elena" Damon reminds me.

"I know that, but there must be a way for us all to be happy and live" I state.

"You're naive, its kill or be killed" he states.

"Damon!" Elena snaps.

"She'll be with all of us, she'll be fine. Besides if we leave her behind, she'll just sneak out" Ric states.

"Good, you're on baby sitting duty" Damon tells him.

(Time skip)

We arrive at the dance to see it in full swing. I look around, but can't see Klaus anywhere. "I know everyone here" Elena states.

"Maybe he's not here. Just wants us to believe that he is" Stefan states.

"It's a party, people. Blend. Let him come to us" Damon tells us.

"Good idea"  Bonnie says and drags Jeremy onto the dance floor. Damon spots Ric and leads me to home. While Stefan and Elena go to dance.

"Special dedication, huh? This guy's a little twisted" Ric states.

"I'm not impressed" Damon tells him.

"No?" Ric asks.

"Let me know if you see anything out of whack" Damon tells him. "And watch baby Gilbert" he adds and leaves us.

"Are you having fun Nora?" Ric asks and I look at him shocked. He places his finger to his lips. 'Our secret' he mouths and I giggle. "So, are you having fun?" he asks.

"I'd have more fun if I could dance" I tell him. He smiles and offers me his hand. We start to dance. "Where is the real you?" I ask lowly.

"Hidden, but I will return to it soon" he states. "When I do, we'll catch up properly" he promises. I smile and we dance. I soon grow thirsty and we went to get an unspiked drink. "I have an errand, why don't you go say hello to Matt and Caroline" he suggests.

"Ok" I say and he left. I ran over to Matt and Carebear who are on the dance floor. "Care-bear!" I cheer and leap into her arms.

"Lillie!" she cheers hugging me. "I heard you were back, I am glad you're safe" she states. "Love the outfit" she states.

"I like yours, Jackie Oh?" I ask.

"Who else?" she asks and I giggle.

"Hi Lillie" Matt says.

"Hey Matty" I say.

"We need to hang out" Care tells me.

"Shopping?" I ask.

"What else" she says. "Hey! Are you okay?" she asks Elena as she appears.

"Um...Yeah. I'm just...I'm looking for Stefan. Can you get Lillie home?" Elena asks.

"Of course, but seriously, what's wrong?" Care asks her.

"Uh, just, um, just stay with Matt and Lillie, okay?" Elena says. And left.

"What was that about?" Matt asks us and I shrug.

"Oh, you know, just the same old drama" Care tells him. "I should get Lillie home" she adds.

"OK, lets go" he says. He takes us to Care's house and left. She and I got into her car.

"Salvatore house?" she asks and I nod my head. She drops me off and left. I go in and was shown to my room by Stefan. While Elena yells at Damon about something. I got changed and call it a night.

A/N

Picture above of Lillie's 60s outfit.