Sucked in

"You can't keep me here!" she screamed, pounding her fists against the iron doors "I will find a way out!"

A dark laugh replied from the other side. "there is no way for you out of there unless I let you out. and I will no let you out until-

Meowing coming from the hall interrupted my thoughts. looking at the door I checked to make sure it was closed. It was and I turned back to the computer in front of me.

"There is no way for you out of there unless I let you out. And I will not let you out until-

The meowing came again and I groaned. why couldn't he leave me alone to type ever? I looked at my clock coldly. The did digital time face only telling me what I already knew. five past four. Not supper time yet.

But that didn't stop him. as if emphasizing my point the scratching at my door began. I sighed, stood up, and walked over and opened the door. The scratching immediately stopped as the little black cat on the other side sat and looked up at me. He meowed once again and swishes his tail expectantly.

"Phil" I bent down and scooped him up "why are you so hungry? You were already fed and I left the window open for you to go out and catch something if you weren't feeling lazy like you always are"

He just purred in response. I rolled my eyes as walked to the kitchen.

"What'll it be tonight then?" I asked as I set him on the floor of the third story apartment we lived in. He immediately jumped onto the counter as I started searching through the sparse cupboard.

"How about crackers?" I held up a box. He only twitched an ear and looked away, unamused by the attempt.

"Alright, fine. Tuna it is, but you're not getting any more for supper tonight" I pulled the last can out and shut the cabinet door. He immediately perked up as I got out the can opener.

Once done I scooped out a spoonful of fish and put it into one of his bowls one the ground. That should hold him over for a while.

He kept down and started eating, in seconds it was gone and I was walking back down the hall to the room. He followed of course, and jumped up ok the table since I didn't bother to close the door.

"Let's see if we've got any new mail" I mumbled. yesh, living alone was starting too get to me. I was even talking to my cat!

I scrolled through my emails, most of the same stuff. People leaving comments on my books, most of which made me smile or laugh, and several from friends asking about hanging out. I replied to a few and scrolled down until I saw The email.

I hadn't expected to see anything like it honesty, and at first I thought it was spam. The title alone should have tipped me off that something seemed fishy. And it wasn't Phil's breath.

Be one of the first to experience Minecraft in a whole new way!

It read. I was curious, but something didn't seem right. I check who it was from but all it said was mojang. I shrugged and summed it up to them sending a new promotional e- card for an improvement. looking back on it, I should have just deleted it. I hadn't yet known the troubles it would lead to.

I clicked it to open and it seemed normal at first, just talking about an awesome new mod only a few select people could get that was made 100% by the developers of Minecraft themselves. And at the bottom there was a link to download it. I clicked it.

The next thin I knew my computer went black and the power in the room shut off. The only light came from the window along the wall to my right, dusty and full in the setting sun. Phil started growling as I stared at the screen.

A horrible screeching noise filled the room soon after and I fell out of the chair. The computer screen had turned back on in a swirl of colors and pixilated chaos. Phil bolted out the door yowling. Everything was in chaos before it went black.

Guess you could say that was the eye of the storm.

I woke up again staring up at the sky as clouds passed overhead. A breeze brushed past my face and I could smell lilac. Confused, I sat up and looked around. At first, nothing looked that different. Just a couple of square trees in front of me that we're undoubtably part of a forest. a cow moo'd somewhere behind me and the leaves rustled on the branches as the wind went through them.

It was then I stopped. square trees. Square. Trees.

I looked again and my my eyes weren't deceiving me. I looked down at my hands and screamed. my arm was square.

That wasn't a promotional add for a new mod. That was a death sentence.

-----
A/N okay, short story I know but Ive been reading/ watching a lot of stuff about being sucked into a game and this got stuck in my head. it's supposed Togo further too to include Phil getting sucked in as well and turned into an enderman. along with Sky, Alesa and a lot of the other former team crafter members as well all getting sucked in and separated and having to try to find each other.

But I'm too tired and poorly equipped to write much more than that today. If you want me to make this an actual book I will though. leave it in the comments below if you do want this made into an actual boom by saying burger (I am very, very sleep deprived ad yes I know I have a lot of other books still but I'm bored with those for the moment)

So thanks for reading!

SEE YA FOXES!!!