CHAPTER No 07//"

Hi guys ?? Sorry for late update . I am not feeling well so that's why any way back to story.hope so you are well.

AT Xioa Mansion
••••••••••••••••••••••

The clock striking 6:00 Am and the people in the city are ready to leave for their work or excerise .while in the mansion of the richest person in the china on the second floor of the room .two bodies sleeping peacefully in each other embrace.suddenly the sound of the alarm disturb the elder sleep .but when he opened his eyes the scene give him peace and simile .

His  bunny sleeping peacefully in his arms .and the cuteness on his face is unbearable.a few minutes elder memorized by younger cuteness and beauty then he gently kiss the younger on his forehead then eyes ,cheeks and then last peck on lips.

But the wetness on the younger face make him stirred in his sleep .he opened his eyes .while his gege staring at him with full admiration .

Good morning bunny.said yibo.
Good morning gege .said zhan and kisses yibo on his forehead.
And asked
How was your sleep gege .

MN it's good .said yibo and asked and yours ??.

Peaceful and good . Said zhan making yibo simile.

Now go and get ready for your university. said yibo
.okay gege your clothes in my wardrobe .you also go and get ready .said zhan and walking towards bath room for his morning routine.

After 1 hours
••••••••••••••••••

Both are ready for their university and company.yibo standing in front of the mirror and try to tie his necktie.( Bcz in his home his mom always tie him .ah like a baby )

But all in vain. But when zhan come out of his walk in wardrobe.and saw his gege try to tie his neck tie .

Let me help you gege to tie it .said zhan and went towards yibo .
And yibo nodded his head .
When zhan finished.
Now it's perfect gege said zhan with simile.
Yibo gently stroked zhan hair and give him a little peck on his lips .
Thanku bunny.said yibo with simile .

At Breakfast table
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Yibo and zhan comes downstairs with hands in hands .when crystal Zhang saw this she spoke such a perfect couple .

Good morning sons .said Mrs Xioa
Good morning mom.said yibo and zhan.
How was your sleep ?asked Mrs Xioa .
It's good mom.said yibo with little simile which is only for those how is dear towards him.
Good now come and eat your breakfast.said Mrs Xioa turned to leave towards breakfast table which is prepared by her.
Because she loves to cook for her family.

Then everyone came and the breakfast start.

But when Cheng saw zhan all ready ,fresh he got shocked .
And he didn't saw yibo because he was busy staring at zhan.
Hey monkey?? Why are you hear at this time and how this miracle happen ? First you fresh and then ready at this time .mom am I dreaming?? Said Cheng lost in his own world .

You Cheng you are monkey and also donkey stupid.and fool also .gege saw he bullied me punish him said zhan with his puppy eyes.
Which is unable to resist.

And yibo when zhan puppy eyes he unable to control himself and kisses zhan on his forehead then on his eyes and gently spoke.
You are the most cutest bunny in the world and most handsome in the world.

After hearing this zhan blush and smirked towards Cheng.

You see .I am handsome and you are donkey.said zhan.

And everyone brust into laughter's.
And then yibo spoke.
You Cheng don't bully zhan next time okay .

Okay .said Cheng like obedient student.( Bcz Cheng only afraid of yibo ).

Okay now stop your flight.and sit down and eat your breakfast.said yanli .

How are you yibo son ?? Is everything is alright ?? Asked Mr Xioa .

I am fine dad . yeah everything is alright .
Then they eat their breakfast and everyone turned to leave .

Cheng meet me at my office at 10 Am with our team members.
And inform others also .is it clear .
Yeah it's clear .because he know something big is going to happen.

So guys how was the chapter??

Happy birthday jk oppa💜😍🥰wish you happy and healthy life.may you live long and happy.

Did you like cheng and zhan fight??

Zhan and yibo cute moments??

Don't forget to vote.