★ Touch

*mature content

a/n: Here's another unrequested blurb hehe I was very inspired by 'to dust and bones' pt 2 by lottiecrabie and also 'she's got a boyfriend anyway' pt 2 by wrongendofurcigarette (both from Tumblr) to write mutual masturbation smut...... Don't kill me okay!!! a girl has got needs!!!! Anyway enjoy lol love u

Matty was supposed to touch down on the tarmac around half-nine. But as a symbol of his amazing luck, weather delays held him back and Este sat at home, impatiently waiting and jittering with anticipation. It was almost eleven in the evening and he still hadn't arrived.

The months he'd been gone inched slowly by, and she only felt herself missing him more, the closer his return date approached. Este started to feel like the floors of their home were colder in his absence. Like the lights were either too dim that she had to squint or too bright that it made her head throb. But sulking about it didn't help—so she busied herself to make time go by faster.

She went on runs with Keiko. Wrote her weekly pieces twice as fast. Read double the amount of novels. Dipped her right hand into her knickers and thought about Matty. Sometimes alone, and sometimes with his virtual company; always hearing him whine about how much better Este felt around him in comparison to his fist.

There was usually food ready to satisfy his hungry post-flight state, but because of the late hour, he insisted that Este shouldn't bother. He didn't want to waste time eating. If I get hungry then I'll just eat her, thought Matty during his Uber home.

She was on the brink of falling asleep when Matty sent her a message to let her know that he would pull up at any second. Her body sprung up and ran to wait in the doorway before she could even process the words. There were butterflies pounding at her chest purely at the way the approaching headlights hit the pavement. She leaned on the doorframe and attempted to appear cool and collected. Then, an idea came to mind.

He pretty much tackled Este into an embrace when he finally walked up. They waddled into the house and breathed in each other's scents. "Hi baby," Matty whispered, pulling his face away to bring her lips to his.

But, only millimetres before they could graze, Este inched away. She had a mischievous smirk plastered on instead, letting Matty feel her hot breath on his skin as she exhaled.

Worry grew in his mind. "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing at all, love," Este shook her head, backing away even more to grab the bags his hands gripped to bring them to their bedroom. A smirk still sat on her lips as he cluelessly followed behind her confident steps. "I was just thinking about how long it's been since you've touched me."

His throat immediately dried up as he caught on to what she was doing. Este knew they were both desperate for one thing—but wanted him to prove how bad he wanted it.

"Yeah, fuck. It's been ages. So let me," Matty begged, reaching to caress her jaw. She was quick to dodge.

"But don't you ever wonder how long we can make it? Before we break?"

Este's hips swayed back and forth purposefully as she took the claw clip that sat on her bedside table. In a few swift manoeuvres, she threw her dark hair up and secured it there. He watched her hands work meticulously and adored the way the shorter wavy pieces fell out of the clip and dangled next to her face. What he didn't adore was that he could now see so much of her neck, and that she surely wouldn't let him kiss it.

"What are you doing?" He asked gingerly.

It was a rhetorical question. You know exactly what I'm doing, thought Este.