Chapter 1 Meeting the Bella's Twins

Stacy Pov

I'm 16 years old one day i was in my bedroom when I started to smell smoke, I know my mom was at work so my dad was home, so I called for my dad and there was no answer then my twin sister came in with my baby daughter who is 2 months old and our 8-year-old sister Sky.

And Emma said, " Dad left the house and he turned on the oven, so we need to get out of here." We walked out of the and went across the street to my best friend's house and I knocked on the door and Ava (my best friend Mom) opened up the door and asked, " what do you want?" I asked\said" Can we come in? Emma (Stacy twin sister) will explain everything." She said, " yes I don't want the Baby out too long." Emma said, " our dad said he was leaving, and I said OK but before he left, he turned on the oven and I tried to turn off the oven, but it hurt me, so I went and got all my sister, and we came over here." Ava said, "ok you mom was in a car wreck with your dad and they both died sorry." I asked, " Do we have to go to an orphanage?" She said " No I know The Bella twins are thinking about adopting but they don't want to go to an orphanage so they called me and asked if i knew some kids to be adopted i said no but I will look so we are going to the center that WWE is going to be at tonight and I got backstage passes and front row tickets that The Bella Twins gave them to me and asked me how many and I said 6 and she said ok." I asked/said " we are going to be meeting The Bella twins? The Bella twins are my favorite twin wrestlers in the WWE world." She said, "yes and ok."

At The Amway Center in Orlando, Florida

When we got to The Center, and we got to go backstage passes and we were put in a room that said "The Bella Twins" were getting ready for a match when they saw Ava and ran and hugged her and Brie asked " who are the kids beside you? She said, " they are my friend's kids, and they just lost their parents and their house." Nikke asked " So you find Brie some kids to adopt?" She said, "yes I did" Brie Bella asked " what are your names? I said, " my name is Stacy, this is my twin sister Emma, this is my 8-year-old sister Sky, and this is my baby daughter Tristyn." Brie asked, "will you be my partner?" I said "yes" then Nikke said " me and Brie are versus each other, and we need twins and you guys will be good." Me and Emma said "ok".we got changed into wrestling outfits and did our match and Me and Brie won then we got back to their dressing room, and we got changed back into our outfits we wear there. When we were done, we went with Brie, and I got to sit in the front seat because Nikke had her own car, so I asked Brie" where are we going?" She said, " I am going to adopt everyone but the baby because that is your baby." I said "ok" when we got there, we got out and she signed papers and then a woman said, " these are you kids, and the baby is your grandchild." We left and went to Brie house. It was big and it had a waterfall that filled up the swimming pool. Then we went inside I want to a room that had a bed and a baby crib so I put my stuff in the room I put Tristyn in the crib and she fall asleep Brie came in and said " you can go to bed because we are going shopping for you guys tomorrow" I laid down and fell asleep once I hit the pillow, I fell asleep.
Brie House

The swimming pool with the waterfall