12 - Ink

Warning: Drama, self-hate, wrong grammar, misspelled and cringed.

Paint - Ink
Blue - Swap
Sun - Dream
Ross - Cross
Misery - Nightmare
Codex - Error
Swagger - Fresh
After - Geno
Assassin - Killer
Mars - Horror
Gray - Dust
Stretch - Carrot

Days went by, skeletons from another multiverse stayed at Swap's house or Nightmare's mansion. Ink asked Sci to make a machine portal for them to go home and Sci agreed but it will take 2 or 3 months to finish the machine. Ink was okay with it since the others are getting used to this multiverse.

It went well, as the days have passed. Paint is still tied up and feeling a lack of guilt. He was suppose not to feel he doesn't have any soul but is this what guilt feel like?

Ink blinked and notices his other version of himself look of guilt. He looked away and couldn't help it but to feel guilty and disgust of himself. He is also a god of creation himself, a creator artist who had no soul and he hurt the one who cleaned the mess for him. Ink's body starting to tremble and remembering of what he did. He should have not forgot about the balance in the first place. It's kinda weird, when he first encounter Swap and got punished for some reason, he realized something that he forgot about the importance about the balance of the multiverse. He was so stupid but he admitted that he deserves it because he is a soulless creator.

'He is no hero.'

'He hated himself.'

'He is the real monster.'

"Ok I get it..."

'He is probably disgust by his creations.'

"I know."

'He is probably happy torturing those sanses and even Error! Hahahaha!'

"No I'm not!"

'He is nobody! He is nothing... Nothi-'

"SHUT UP!"

He punched the wall and accidentally broke the wall that caused a huge crack. Most of the skeletons heard it and the twins saw it. "Ink, are you alright? You're crying." Dream asked worriedly and Nightmare gave him a concerned look. "I- what?" Ink touched his face and feeling the tears coming out of his eye sockets. He chuckled and grin sadly. "Wow... I'm such a pathetic creator, aren't I?" he wiped his tears and his tears won't stop coming out. He is literally crying. "Ink..." He looked away and Dream place his hand on to Ink's shoulder in a comfort way. "You're not pathetic..." "Yeah... Like what Dream said." Dream and Nightmare concerned about their friend and his emotions were real, very real that they can feel that coming from Ink. "Am I not pathetic? Then... Why all of you are not hating for what I have done? I created your world, aus, bunch of genocide routes torture and I even hurt the one who protects the balance! I don't deserve to be this position! I am just a creator who is a forgetful one and didn't have the soul to feel! All of the sanses thought that I am just acting that I have real emotions and faked it because I have no soul, but guess what? I have feelings, even though I've got no soul! This feelings of guilt that I deserve and I deserve to be thrown into the VOID!" Ink snapped with a verge of tears before broke down and so sobbing. The twins was shock to see Ink like this. They hugged him and Ink slowly calming down, could not understand why.

"Ink, you did not deserve to be thrown into the void and don't let those sanses bother to you. It's not your fault that you forgot and didn't know about the balance or making any torture au like that. Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault." Dream patted Ink's back as Ink looked at Dream before looking at Nightmare. "He is right. Plus, it didn't matter. Those mistakes that you've made is in the past. So don't worry about it. You still have friends after all." Nightmare's goop slowly dripping off  his half face that his normal left eye socket can be seen. The twins smiled at him and comforting him.

Ink could not help but burst into crying, like a child.

"E-eh! Don't cry again!" "Shit- Swap is going to kill us." "Brother don't jinx it!"

Ink wiped his tears and laughs a bit. "I'm fine, it's just... I'm so happy... And lucky that I've got friends with me..." Ink said and letting out of smile. He and the twins laughed together until Killer interrupts their moment. "Hey! What about us!?" Killer said and the whole gang or other Ink's friends appeared. "Dis totes unrad that ya comfort Inky without us, ya know. " "Can we all join for a hug?" "Pretty please bossy?" "Dust what the heck-"

Nightmare sighed and did not had a choice. "Alright but be-" "GROUP HUG!" "-careful." They all join the pile hugs and comforted Ink.

Meanwhile somewhere that some skeletons were watching the whole scene.

"Oh stars, I'd never thought that this Ink had emotions and he had been through a lot." "Yeah, no kidding. That was... Emotional." Sun watched his other version of himself with his other version of his brother, he could not help but to feel jealous. While Paint, he don't know what to say but he regret it, literally.

____________________________________

Yay! A new update! :)

Hah! Take that writers block!

Few more chapters left to write before the ending and writing a book 2.

And now let me sleep, it's getting late... (If I did reply you, meaning it's morning or afternoon where I live)