2 - I hate RESET and Hello Glitchy boy

Previously

Sans chuckled as he continuing washing the dishes. After a few minutes, he's done washing the dishes. He picked up a story book which is "fluffy bunny" before he went up to stairs and walk to his brother's room. He opened the door and he sees his brother was already on his pj, he was lying on his bed and got himself tucked in. He went over to Papyrus bed and sit on it as he open the story book and started reading out loud.

After reading the story, he closed the book and he turned to see his brother was already asleep. He kissed on his brother's skull and said. "Goodnight brother, love you" He got up and walked out of his brother's room. He slowly closing the door without waking his brother.

He walks to his room and close it. He changed his clothes to his pj, he lay down on his bed and tucked himself. He closed his eye sockets and let the darkness takes over as he fell asleep.

Before he could fall asleep. He forgot that he and his supposed to watch a movie after dinner, but it doesn't matter anyway. Plus, he's tired.

__________________________________________________________________

(Narrator POV)

The next morning, Papyrus was already awake and went down to the kitchen. He saw a note beside a plate of tacos on the table, it said. 'Good morning brother, I'm done eating my own breakfast since I woke up too early. How about you eat your breakfast before playing. If you ever need me, I'm right at the back of our house doing my training exercise. -sincerely your big brother.' "Training? What for?" Papyrus hummed and wondering why is his brother doing training exercise. He shrugged and he went to the sink to wash his hands before taking his seat and eat his breakfast on the table.

 Meanwhile with Sans

Sans keeps training by doing push ups, running 8 miles or more, bone attacks and other more exercise training. He started to gain more stamina and took some break after training. Everyday, Sans keeps training early in the morning before going to school and then work. Yes, you heard it right. School. He and his brother went to school for their educational learning, so his brother can have a proper job but he knew that his brother is gonna be lazy in the future. As for Sans himself, he will make sure that he will join the royal guard and he will be giving 'a bad time' if anyone dared to hurt his brother or calling him kawaii and treating him like a child just because he is short. 

20 years later

Sans age is 30 and his brother's age is 25. They both already graduated at elementary, high school and even college. Papyrus used to have a work but the owner of the store accidentally burned down their own store, which is very stupid. Now, Papyrus new job at the sentry post. He is lazy as usual like the other underswap from another multiverse.

As for Sans, he managed to join the royal guard after he won battling with Alphys. She's quiet impressed that Sans managed to dodge all of her attacks. No monster could ever dodge their enemy's attacks. But Sans, he is different. Sans logic of course. No monster ever could call him "Blue or Blueberry" or treated him like a child. They've all seen him as a great fighter and a matured independent skeleton. Some of the other monsters trying to mess with him and his but they stopped doing that because Sans gave them a death glare or even death threats.