NO!!!!!

Percy's POV

We wandered the many paths in central park before I sensed some strong nature magic. Grover. My best friend since I was 12. As we drew closer I could hear his reed pipes playing. I snuck up on him and tapped him on the shoulder. He literally jump 2 feet in the air before hugging me, Oh how good it was to have my best friend back.

"Percy! I've missed you so much man!" He said grinning wildly.

"Yeah me too br-" just then I was no longer standing on the long unkept grass in central park,(a/n I've never actually been to new york or central park so I have no idea what it actually looks like) instead I stood on a cool marble floor, facing them. A few of the people that had ruined his life. Suddenly a rage like no other erupted inside of him, swallowing the last bit of humanity from him, he took out riptide and glared daggers into the immortals. 

"How did you get out of tartarus, boy!" Zeus thundered. I didn't even flinch when I saw grover look at me with confusion written all over his face. 

"Nevermind that, drama queen. Why have you brought me here?" I asked rage practically emmiting from me, wait, was it? That was definitly new, dang it ADHD!

"Yes about that but we see no other choice than to eliminate the ones closest to you, as you might waver their loyalty to Olympus." This time my ex dad spoke. I was confused for a moment then what they said started to sink in.

"NO!! Don't. You. Dare." I said slowly through clenched teeth.

"Pppercy?" grover bleated fear evident in his voice. "Why would they do that Perce?" I didn't have the time for questions as my mind was going lightning fast on how to get grover out of this mess.

"Too late." Demeter taunted as Zeus raise his lightning bolt to strike.

I only had enough time to put a protective barrier around myself before Zeus sent the lightning bolt flying. Afterwards everything seemed like a blur. 

"NO!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!! You are going to pay for what you just did! I mean that's a new low even for you, kill someone just because they might be bad. Man, you guys are WORSE than Kronos!" I yelled making them flinch at the amount of anger I was producing.

That was when I finally, actually snapped in two. I shadow traveled back to central park and immediatly started to sob into my younger sisters shoulder.

"What did those jerks do to you! I swear if they hurt you they are gonna get a big chunk of my fist in there faces tho-" Hannah started to say before I interrupted her.

"No no no, I'm fine Han don't worry about me the gods just gave me another reason to punch their guts out." I replied shaking my head with amusement. Who knew that a child of Athena could be so loyal and self-sacrificing. Annabeth surely wasn't, he thought bitterly.

"Wait a minute, Perce where's Grover?" Estelle asked suddenly. I guess the look in my eyes told her everything.

"Those little dirtbags, they'll regret what they did I'll make sure of that." Hannah said angrily. She also said some colorful words that I will not repeat.

I dusted myself off before helping the other two up. "Yeah, well their going to get even dirtier when I'm done with  them"

"Yeah with blood and monster dust you mean." Hannah teased. I laughed at that, something I haven't done for a while.

"Welp, come on then we'd better get going towards the fields of punishment." I said before we all got up and I shadow traveled away with the two of them close to make sure I wouldn't lose another loved one.

When we got there we started to sneak towards Cerberus, But just in case he did notice I brought a secret weapon. As we were running a plastic red ball was bouncing around in my backpack.

This was going to be interesting.

Hannah's POV

Who knew that I would finally get a chance to overthrow the gods. I was unclaimed for 5 years at camp and am 23, which is far past the normal age demigods get claimed. The only reason I know that I'm a daughter of Athena is because Percy recognised my grey eyes and fiery personality, and of course my blonde hair. I'm about to kill my half sister for what she did to Percy, and I would when I saw her again. Of course I am fully aware that he might want worse than death for her and a few others. Of course now that I think about it she deserved way worse than what Percy was gonna do so if I had to step in I would.

We made it to the fields of punishment and started to pick out the warriors that semed more thirsty for revenge on Olympus. Percy was going to give us all immortality so we couldn't die unless our opponent happened to have Primordial steel in there blade. A metal so powerful it could fade away the gods. Of course our allegiance only belonged to the Primordials and our commander (Percy)

Dam I hated those gods so much. There are just selfish, arrogant Bit-

She was interupted from her thoughts when a loud knock on her door. She quickly got up and opened it to see who it was. Surprise, surprise, It was Percy. 

"Can I come in?" It didn't sound like a question at all more like a demand. She stepped aside and let him come in.

He sat on the edge of my bed and patted next to him for me to join him. He took a slow breath and started to talk.

"So as you know we will be preparing for war on Olympus and I thought well what's the point of winning the war if there's not atleast a little betrayal here and there. So I was thinking how are we going to foil their plans without knowing them. So in a few years time I need you, Hannah to go to Camp half blood and pretend to be a daughter of Ares. I will shape the mist around you so you no longer look like a child of Athena. It shouldn't be too hard since he blessed you years ago. Please Hannah I really need you to do this, You need to grow close to the campers and detect there plans." He gave me a pleading look and I knew I couldn't say no.

"Okay perce, I accept your proposal." I answered

An evil smirk was put on his face as he studied me.

This was going to be interesting.

a/n Sorry this is a bit late it takes a long time to hit at least 1000 words so yeah.

Love you guys (: